Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Box Thinkers application for Member

Hello this is a long time coming and it is my first day on the forums.

I'm getting way too old for this

Box Steam Name: Thinker

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): I think I've spent around 200 hours in the lobby alone, usually spinning and winning or doing events

Where did you hear about this server?: I've sort of always been here

Have you ever been banned and why?: No not yet but I am trade banned currently, many people are under the impression that I am some kind of scammer which I don't appreciate but it's cool.

Why do you want to join?: I would really like to be a member of the community as I feel like I can represent the community well, we all have a bit of box thinker in us, some more some less.

Referred by: Kuro

Additional Details: I don't know if bribes are allowed but if you ever see me in-game feel free to trade me as I am known for my generosity

At the risk of having a bare bones application which would be a giant no-no I knowingly must write something extra here at the bottom as that is the only way to prove someone is adequate enough of a person to become a member. So now that is here you can without a doubt know that I am a good representative for the community, as I cared enough to put some extra details here the amount of words is proportionate to the amount of support I will be receiving. I would like to run down a list of things that would qualify me further as a member. I'm smart, I'm loyal, I'm grateful. I appreciate that.

If you have any further questions about this application or about me in general or what I'm up to feel free to send me a friend request and a message.

Remember -- We are one colony – – and your pain is my pain. Your dreams are my dreams; and my success will be your success. We share one heart, one hive, and one glorious destiny

God Bless

I've known about this guy for a while, I know so much about him; you could even say we're the same person.

(01-14-2018, 11:52 PM)Kuro Wrote:  I've known about this guy for a while, I know so much about him; you could even say we're the same person.

literally auts

wow
ive never seen such a full-looking application
obviously cares a lot about the server, you can tell by the amount of words on the page.
+1
When a dragon round begins.

Find

+1 at least he cant scam anyone so thats already better then most members on here Big Grin
Find

+1 He sounds like this guy I know named Kuro? I think that is his name, he doesn't get on when he plays and I don't think he likes him very much. If this guy can keep Kuro away from our good Christian server I think he deserves member.
Find

+1 box thanker!!!
default is bak
burb the spin 2 fake ironman taake nobs coinos

+1!!!!
Find

We should give him his own useless NPC, Oh wait...

Yea box thinker is pretty cool, but he has scammed me before so idk... i'll give this a +0 until further notice

³⁰ᵏ ᶠᵒʳ ᵃ ᵖᶫᵘˢ ¹
Find