• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Burb Unban

Steam Name (Current):Burb

Steam Name (During incident):BURB

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:40956972

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/6969dickbutt/

Name of staff you were banned by: Console

Length of the ban: perma ban

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Shortened or repealed Either one works

Reason for ban: auto clicking spin2win

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?:yes

What really happened?:at the time spin 2 win was a new thing introduced to the server. There was no rule about Autoclicking, I thought I would autoclick because you are still able to lose. I didn't believe autoclicking was item farming and I should've asked if it was alright before I did it.

I want to be unbanned because my friend Ardi keeps telling me about all of the new stuff on the server. Im sorry if I broke your guys trust over this and I would like to play the server again it was good fun. I feel like I have matured over the ban a lot. I feel like I have a better understanding of the rules now that I have been banned.

Thanks for taking this into consideration I understand if I'm not unbanned but I will be ecstatic if so.

Additional details: Nothing else really.
Find

You also forgot to add you ban evaded on your friends account.

Even before you did what you did, you were honestly pretty toxic to begin with. I found myself not enjoying myself as much on TTT when you were online. Unless you say you've changed in the few months you've been gone, I am hesitant to advocate your return.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

Personally, I don't really know you in-game or what you were like prior to being banned, but after a quick glance of a vac ban, a game ban, and a trade ban. And not to mention this vac ban was 45 days ago, that's enough red flags to have me say letting you back is a big n o.

Heh heh... no. You autoclicked for personal gain knowing the consequences. If you cant auto click on a minecraft server you cant autoclcik here. Might as well be playing cookie clicker. -1
Bouncy Rounds
Find

-1 he's not ice poseidon (I had this response planned for the last appeal but I was too late)

To be honest looking just at the circumstances of the ban (and considering there are talks of laxing the rules) I'd say you probably shouldn't have been permabanned. I believe at the time spin2win was still a fresh update that needed some more balancing/changes and this was the first instance of "macroing" in a way that directly affected the economy that that really came up in FRG, seeing as spin2win was (and still is) profitable.

I highly doubt if you autoclicked and lost all of your coins you would not have been banned permanently.

When spin2win came around I thought it would be easy to autoclick but assumed nobody would ever do it because of how much money people were going to lose, and after being told multiple times that people were in fact losing money I just assumed it wasn't going to be a problem as it wasn't exploiting a bug or glitch.

That was until you were banned, which confirmed it was too profitable, just your reward for contributing 6186 spins was a permanent ban and being labeled as a box thinker.

I think a better punishment would have been a trade ban until you paid a fine of 154,650 coins (6186 spins x 25 coins per spin). That and removing/uninstalling garys hood.
Find

Unfortunately you took the route of ban avoiding, and even after being caught you "threatened" to ban evade again listing several names of your friends that play the server in attempt to get them banned with you.

Ban upheld.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find