Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 01/06/2018

Additions
  • Added Double XP weekends. Starting from today, every friday-sunday will now be double XP on TTT. That applies to Player Xp and Weapon XP.
  • Added new options to the !settings menu that allows the Coinshop to go windowed mode. Along with sliders to adjust the width and height of the window (if non-fullscreen).

(I may add a feature to open the coinshop directly in the Inventory window without having to go to a new window at all, if people actually want that. https://i.gyazo.com/4d9b8d2840e4f10a3b92969c7c2f5451.png this the kind of idea I had. Do note this is NOT what the final result would look like, this is just a quick little prototype I hacked together to show you what I mean).

Changes
  • Made the Asylum unique more common(now can drop for everyone in the party instead of just one random person, and the rarity is more common), and completely remade it to make it more unique.
  • Removed the honey badger damage falloff.
  • Added more base weapons to vengeful.
  • Hopefully fixed the Thompson textures.

Double XP!? Hot damn!
Find

Yesss, thanks brass! =)
Find

WOOOOOO VENGEFUL Smile thanks brass

I really like the double xp, made leveling guns a lot less stressful, thanks!
Find

Really hope they stick around, it gets players on for the weekend and gives them a chance to level up weapons they otherwise would rather see collect dust.