Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 1/02/2018

(01-02-2018, 10:36 PM)Brassx Wrote:  Well that's because the shop Inventory took up the entire 'left' side of the window. The Buy button was as far left as it could be without going into the inventory window.
With the inventory window resized, and the credit panel resized/moved (and the description box removed), it pretty much auto adjusted itself to that position.

If you guys really want I can move the buy button closer to the close button. But this fits pretty much all of our current UI's ('ok / accept' on the left side of the window).

Just leave it be. We will get used to it.

Some detective item ideas:

Black Market Insider - A device that can be viewed to see what items have been purchased by the traitors this round. Handy for keeping track of C4 and other explosives.
Peace Treaty - Target one player. Neither player effected by the Peace Treaty can harm each other for the next fifteen seconds.
Jump Cannon - (Used to love this one on another server) Left click. The blast will launch you in the opposite direction of what you are facing, with significant force. Can be used very similarly to a grappling hook to get around the map.
Heartbeat Detector - Target one player. If that player is killed or kills another player, you are notified and the location is pinged. In addition, the DNA of the killer is permanently on the corpse of the targeted player, regardless of how that player was killed.

Some fun ideas:
(This was also on a server I used to play on. Parkour made things very cool.) Unholstered is instead switched to "Hands". Left clicking on a wall once while in the air will make you jump once, clicking again will make you jump a second time. After the second jump, the parkour goes on cooldown until you touch the ground again. Holding right click will allow you to hang on to a ledge, and clicking once more while hanging on to a ledge will jump again to pull you up. This can be used very interestingly to climb onto buildings, and position yourself uniquely during your traitor rounds to gain an advantage.

yay new guns
Find

(01-02-2018, 10:36 PM)Brassx Wrote:  Well that's because the shop Inventory took up the entire 'left' side of the window. The Buy button was as far left as it could be without going into the inventory window.
With the inventory window resized, and the credit panel resized/moved (and the description box removed), it pretty much auto adjusted itself to that position.

If you guys really want I can move the buy button closer to the close button. But this fits pretty much all of our current UI's ('ok / accept' on the left side of the window).

During the beta I always died because I tried to buy a t weapon and then I clicked cancel instead of buy equipment. Just seems easier to put it closer.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

(01-02-2018, 10:52 PM)Halanta Claus Wrote:  

During the beta I always died because I tried to buy a t weapon and then I clicked cancel instead of buy equipment. Just seems easier to put it closer.

I think it will be fine after a day or two. The close button is still in the exact same spot, so I'm not entirely sure how you guys click that.. But I mean, I have no problems changing it if its still an issue after today or so.
Find

This update is a breath of fresh air. I'm having a ton of fun.

Imo put a small delay on the swap-fire combo of the harpoon so people cant instakill from the front point blank anymore.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

While we're talking about balances, Blink is pretty wicked. There was a round on Roy the Ship boat map and I was able to switch during the blink to never lose the momentum from the blink. I could fly from end of the map to the other. Not only that, but I can basically blink infinitely in the air. I'm not sure if that's what you wanted, but I've been able to go around in a circle in the air on teen room and people have trouble shooting me when I do that. I love that it does this, but probably because it's more on the broken side.

And Door Busters are pretty useless. Pretty much impossible to get a kill if that's its intent, but I tested a drunk Beebee against it and immediately knew to avoid it, and this was after no one used it since it got nerfed. I can only see it as an item that's used on ttt_clue, where you could lock someone in the closet and they can't do anything about it.
Find

(01-05-2018, 07:36 AM)TJ1524 Wrote:  While we're talking about balances, Blink is pretty wicked. There was a round on Roy the Ship boat map and I was able to switch during the blink to never lose the momentum from the blink. I could fly from end of the map to the other. Not only that, but I can basically blink infinitely in the air. I'm not sure if that's what you wanted, but I've been able to go around in a circle in the air on teen room and people have trouble shooting me when I do that. I love that it does this, but probably because it's more on the broken side.

And Door Busters are pretty useless. Pretty much impossible to get a kill if that's its intent, but I tested a drunk Beebee against it and immediately knew to avoid it, and this was after no one used it since it got nerfed. I can only see it as an item that's used on ttt_clue, where you could lock someone in the closet and they can't do anything about it.

I think some things being a little 'broken' is okay for awhile. It makes things more fun and hopefully will get people to loosen up.

I'll see if I can rebalance doorbusters again to be good.
Find

Just did a small patch. Door buster explodes in 1 second, and has increased damage/range. Also fixed some bugs with blink and made it's recharge rate a tad bit slower.