Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Which new items would you like to see added? (Keep in mind, these can still be rebalanced even post-addition.)
This poll is closed.
P90
8.09%
14 8.09%
Bizon
6.36%
11 6.36%
Tec9
6.94%
12 6.94%
Honey Badger
10.98%
19 10.98%
MRCA1
4.05%
7 4.05%
Thomspon
7.51%
13 7.51%
Vector
8.67%
15 8.67%
Blink
9.25%
16 9.25%
DoorBuster
6.36%
11 6.36%
Melon Launcher
5.20%
9 5.20%
Harpoon
6.36%
11 6.36%
Grav Nade
9.83%
17 9.83%
All of these
9.83%
17 9.83%
None Of These
0.58%
1 0.58%
Total 173 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Beta live on TTT 2

I think the Bizon should be a spray and pray gun like in CoD.
Lower accuracy
Lower damage
Keep clip
Keep fire rate

I don't think the dets should have door blasters. Although I love the idea, it just encourages rdm with the det.
Find

All of the guns are pretty cool, but I think one gun didn't seem like it did a lot of damage.

Blink is amazing, and so is door busters. However, I killed both of my T buddys in 1 round and I also camped in a room one round and couldn't be touched unless someone sacrifices themselves. Not only that, but the person who placed it can open it and lock someone in a room with it.
Find

honestly im high on some dayquil right now but i like most of the guns they're cool but i would like ppsh it is cool gun, should add

i didnt get to use t wepons much bc i kept getting rdm but the melon launcher is weird

blink is cool

i got rdmed by doorbuster

fun times
Find

Changes to door buster:

It now beeps for 2 seconds before it's destroyed.

You can also destroy it with a melee weapon, and run away to not die.
Find

Grav grenade= I use it once and it flys a guy to the top of the map and gets him stuck in the ceiling
Find

Low gravity rounds don't remain low gravity for the entire round they eventually turn to regular gravity part way through
Find

(12-30-2017, 12:47 AM)Santa Knight Wrote:  Low gravity rounds don't remain low gravity for the entire round they eventually turn to regular gravity part way through

I didn't actually have that happen. I had low gravity the entire time until the end.
Find

Could we lower the gravity for future low grav rounds as it was discussed in the server, at 50% right now it's barely noticeable. Maybe at like 25 or 30%. We don't want to be moonmen but the "low grav" portion should definitely show
Find

P90- Pretty good, It's not too powerful. Feels just right to me.
Bizon- It's fire rate is crazy high as well as it's accuracy oh and it has around 60 bullets. May need some changes
A Fully auto Tec9- Everyone seems to like the Tec-9 but me, it's pretty standard nothing special in my eyes. Kinda sucks imo too
Honey Badger- A nice gun to use, however my only problem was that it has no Muzzle Flash which really confused me when I only heard gunshots, but couldn't tell who was shooting.
MRCa1- My favorite gun of em all, I think it's just right
Thompson- Pretty bad weapon, Damage and accuracy are way too low.
Vector- Has great fire rate and accuracy, however i don't know about the damage.

Blink - Great T weapon, my favorite of em all. Can we give Det Blink?
Door Buster - I've had fun with this in other TTT servers this was pretty fun as traitors.
Melon Launcher - Pretty cool T wep, Doesn't need changes imo
Harpoon - Pretty standard cool T wep
Grav Nade - May need a shorter explosion time and it's really easy to get people stuck in walls, even roofs of high maps (Biocube was one of em), however it's a super awesome T wep i'd love to keep

Det may need some more D shop items, Det's kinda lacking on Det items.
Find

Weapons:
Bizon needs less firerate and less damage, otherwise isnt that bad.
Thompson needs a damage increase
MRCA1 needs a damage decrease, but i like how it shoots slower when scoped
Honey Badger is fine as is
P90 might use slightly less damage/ less accuracy
Vector is fine as is (favorite weapon)
Tec-9 just needs reload animation tweaks, really like its concept

C-shop items:
Gravnade is a lot of fun, but could probably use a shorter fuse.
Harpoon being rebuyable and a projectile makes it fun
Blink is really fun.
Doorbuster should be T only, but is really interesting. I think itll be nice to have.
When a dragon round begins.

Find