Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Which new items would you like to see added? (Keep in mind, these can still be rebalanced even post-addition.)
This poll is closed.
P90
8.09%
14 8.09%
Bizon
6.36%
11 6.36%
Tec9
6.94%
12 6.94%
Honey Badger
10.98%
19 10.98%
MRCA1
4.05%
7 4.05%
Thomspon
7.51%
13 7.51%
Vector
8.67%
15 8.67%
Blink
9.25%
16 9.25%
DoorBuster
6.36%
11 6.36%
Melon Launcher
5.20%
9 5.20%
Harpoon
6.36%
11 6.36%
Grav Nade
9.83%
17 9.83%
All of these
9.83%
17 9.83%
None Of These
0.58%
1 0.58%
Total 173 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Beta live on TTT 2

This beta will be used to test new base weapons, T weapons, and some other changes. Your feedback will be crucial on what gets added, so be sure to voice it here on the forums. During the short beta, Drops/Loadouts will be disabled.

This beta consists of testing these weapons:
  • P90
  • Bizon
  • A Fully auto Tec9
  • Honey Badger
  • MRCa1
  • Thompson
  • Vector
New maps:
  • ttt_cquestt
  • ttt_mc_mineshaft
  • ttt_outset_island
  • ttt_skyscraper

As well as these C Shop items:
  • Blink
  • Door Buster
  • Melon Launcher
  • Harpoon
  • Grav Nade

Finally, the new C shop interface changes. Your feedback is key if ANY of these stay or are balanced.

Keep in mind I did NOT put much thought into balancing any of these items. They are extremely rough around the edges right now, but with your help we will see if they even need to be changed.

As always, please report any bugs/errors.

ppsh when? Smile
Find

1. lets make the tec9 a three round burst

2. lets keep the grav nade

3. vector should start with slow firerate then go faster.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

Bizon needs slower firerate, slightly smaller clip, and a slightly higher damage.

Blink needs a slightly longer cooldown

Thompson needs much higher damage to compensate for its very low accuracy, and having it have low accuracy is cool, so it'd be nice if it didn't change
Umpty Dumpty
Find

So far the only items i like are:

Blink, P90, and Honey Badge(if there was a sight added to the top, it looks very weird right now without one, and if its changed to a c_ model)

Everything else feels kind of out of place on TTT.

My least favorite thing is the tec-9 though. The animations and hands just look awful.
Find

Melon launcher is dumb,

Ones I want to see added: Vector, Honey Badger, Bizon, Thompson, Blink, Doorbuster, Tec-9, Grav bomb
Ones I'm indifferent to: p90, Harpoon
Ones I despise with my very being: Melon Launcher, MRC
Umpty Dumpty

I really like most of these updates, but I don't care for the MRC just 'cus it's pretty damn gross lookin', the rest looks like it'll be a lot of fun though

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Door busters seem hella broken from what i saw which isn't bad but for the det i don't know if it's needed, and I didn't see if other traitors can see where they are but if they can't that might cause a lot of problems.
Find

If a Det gets a doorbuster they can use it on T doors if I remember correctly so I don't think D should get them. If it ends up being added make it Ts only or both get them but have a delay or something.
Find

Here is my review on each item I've held.

Bizon: Haven't used it much but the firerate is way too fast.

Thompson: Did jackshit damagewise. Just needs damage.

Tec-9: Ugliest model and shooting animation, reload animation was pretty abysmal too. Pretty boring gun all around

Honey Badger: My personal favorite from the guns, completely fine in my eyes.

P90: Seemed okay but havent used it much to base an opinion.

MRCA1: Didn't know this thing existed but it looked pretty fucking weird but it felt nice to handle, just that the damage was fucking too strong.

Vector: Haven't used it, heard iffy things.

Gravnade: Fucking fun T Item that doesn't need any tweaks, haven't had a good laugh from T weapons in a while.

Doorbuster: I feel as if the explosion radius can be smaller and the det's don't have it in the shop.

Melon Launcher: Felt unneeded to be added, may cause issues later on with rage.

Blink: Another cool T Item, makes you feel like a real badass. NOTE: Before commenting on changing cooldown timer, Brass has said that if you use blink before the sub-bar recharges fully, usage of blink is shortened.

Harpoon: Completely forgot it existed tbh.

Now for the maps:
Offset: seemed to lag the server.

Skyscraper: Don't even need to play it to know this map is fucking fun.

Mineshaft: Not a big fan of it from past experiences, from what I remember, its hard to navigate through.

CQUEST: Haven't played.

Suggestions:
New detective item to fill the void of the soon to be removed doorbuster from detective shop, the more T items that get added, the less useful dets can be to fend for themselves and others.
Remove TEC-9 and instead add a new secondary to the table, perhaps a Makarov.
Find