Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What are your thoughts on Jailbreak?

Now that a majority of you have seen and played it, I wanted to get your thoughts on it. What do you guys think of it currently?

Now keep in mind that the Inventory/Coinshop/Hitreg will all be added in within the next few days along with tons of other features.

Things on my Todo list are:
  • In-game MOTD
  • FRG Scoreboard Port
  • Recoding of the new Damagelogs and a Report System
  • Mapvote System(was thinking each map would be around 12 rounds), and along with that lucky maps
  • Automated Last Request system
  • Visual KOS areas(marked in red on the ground)
  • Ability for the warden to make teams and enable team damage for certain events

And much more that I don't want to list.

Is there anything else you guys would want to see or change on it?
Find

It's fun I just don't know if it would get boring quick.
Find

(12-27-2017, 05:38 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  It's fun I just don't know if it would get boring quick.

Yeah, hopefully not. Inventory may allow it to last much longer though.
Find

Warden should be whoever types !warden at the beginning of the round
Like I suggested before give some prisoners shanks as fists suck and are useless.
There should be a rule on warden hogging like you can only warden for 2 rounds consecutively, unless no one else wants warden.
No giving orders in cells please. That is aids to spend part of every round for some wardens just to say "SIT ON CELL DOOR AFK FREEZE" every round.
Add a money system in which you can buy stuff to rebel with. Maybe you could get knives this way / jihad bomb
Also a rule on seconds you need to give for prisoners to comply in like you must give 5 seoonds for a prisoner to obey warden. Unless they are rebeling ofc.

Needless to say i've spent many hours on jailbreak on counter strike lol . First played jailbreak when I was like 12.

The jailbreak server is great! You did a nice job with this server Tobi.
Find

(12-27-2017, 06:29 AM)Excel Wrote:  Warden should be whoever types !warden at the beginning of the round
Like I suggested before give some prisoners shanks as fists suck and are useless.
There should be a rule on warden hogging like you can only warden for 2 rounds consecutively, unless no one else wants warden.
No giving orders in cells please. That is aids to spend part of every round for some wardens just to say "SIT ON CELL DOOR AFK FREEZE" every round.
Add a money system in which you can buy stuff to rebel with. Maybe you could get knives this way / jihad bomb
Also a rule on seconds you need to give for prisoners to comply in like you must give 5 seoonds for a prisoner to obey warden. Unless they are rebeling ofc.

Needless to say i've spent many hours on jailbreak on counter strike lol . First played jailbreak when I was like 12.

wow a constructive post from excel. I am impressed.

I agree except for the money system. The opportunities to rebel are enough imo.

No rules on gun planting either? Time to give kuro gunz. Kappa
Also if knifes are added need a baiting rule for guards.
Maybe also give guards armor since they are greatly outnumbered.
No same day twice. So if a warden calls a warday you can't do it again next round etc.
Need a rule on guard vent camping. Makes it boring and frustrating
The guard camping armory rule should have a time limit probably like 45 seconds after round starts all guards need to be out, can't go back in unless they suspect someone in armory
Age limit on warden maybe like 14+ so you don't get cobalt geo the warden
Last guard should be able to kill all. Also maybe give last guard a HP increase
Ban game shoot or don't shoot. Favoritism game bullshitter
Suggesting to ban "afk or freeze" just change it so you can only do freeze so people can look around and not get nazi guards killing them for moving 1 inch
Find

I played a bit yesterday and I thought it was fun, the only thing is last night after you left everybody else left, they had no incentive to play after you logged off, the last people on were M Bison and me. I'm sure that people leaving like that won't happen forever. Once the things you have planned happen then people will stay on. I thought it was fun, that's my opinion.
Find

Thanks for the feed back, I really appreciate it and will keep it all in mind.
Find

Buff the silenced pistol since it does shit for damage in my attempt assassinate Eclipse.

Also the pistols in one of maps can't be picked up in armory :p
Find