Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Would you guys like to see this?
Yes, sounds fun.
No, I don't like it.(please comment why)
Yes, but with certain changes(please comment why)
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Would you guys want to see an event like this?

I had an idea(totally not inspired by dead by daylight) where there would be an A.I that roams the map, and attempts to find and kill you while you perform certain puzzles and tasks. You wouldn't have any weapons during this, the main objective would just be to escape. The map would be "procedurally generated" each time you play it, so it would be a new experience each time.

Now for the A.I, I know what a lot of you are thinking, "if all the boss does is chase people how is anything suppose to get done?" It wouldn't just start chasing you for no reason. It would have advanced ways of detecting where you are(I don't want to spoil it), and have numerous factors to determine if you should be aggro'd. If you do end up getting aggro'd, and end up getting far enough away, it would unaggro you, and continue to roam the map looking for other players.

So what do you guys think? It would be a nice break from the "shoot em up" events that we currently have, and could have a lot of potential if done right.

By event, if you mean something like in the lobby, then yeah it'd be kind of neat.

Just dont want it to turn into something like Survive, where we end up with over half the server trying to play this new event because it's a little too new/cool/good
When a dragon round begins.

Find

(12-25-2017, 04:50 PM)Fancy Humbug Typh Wrote:  By event, if you mean something like in the lobby, then yeah it'd be kind of neat.

Just dont want it to turn into something like Survive, where we end up with over half the server trying to play this new event because it's a little too new/cool/good

It would probably be on its own server, however, it would probably only take around 20 minutes to complete it(that being when it first comes out), it could be way shorter once people learn strats and secrets about it.

sounds fucking awesome honestly i didn't even have to think twice after i read the first sentence
Find

Sounds like a good event but is it going to be here for only a certain amount of time?
Find

(12-25-2017, 05:23 PM)Deadpool Wrote:  Sounds like a good event but is it going to be here for only a certain amount of time?

Possibly. I do kind of want to take an approach where an event comes back every once in a while for a short amount of time to keep its replay ability up.

Just look at grims/survive/asylum, nobody plays them nearly as much as they use to now because everyone is burned out. I wouldn't want this event to go to waste and I'd want it to be fun as well.