Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

FRG - Taken too seriously?

ah okay i didnt know that i thought it was just randomly 1 primary and 1 secondary
Find

I may be in a tiny minority, but I hate the recoil system with a fiery passion. I would rather have literally no recoil than what we have now which is basically throwing things at a dart board. I think it had the opposite effect of what it meant to. Instead of balancing guns and making it more fair for everyone and bridging a skill gap. It took away a large part of the skills gap and made stats more important. Basically the big difference in who wins a firefight is who has the gun with higher damage for fire rate than who actually is better at aiming.

It got better after the recoil changes that got made, but I still really don't enjoy the recoil and I'm sure it's very off putting to anyone who plays normal ttt to go to this server that has cool guns that are somehow less effective than the normal ones they are use to playing with. Like seriously I would take a deagle with vanilla stats if it didn't mean that from the second shot onwards I literally have no control over if I win the firefight since the spread is so high.

(01-06-2018, 12:32 AM)Tarrasque Wrote:  I may be in a tiny minority, but I hate the recoil system with a fiery passion. I would rather have literally no recoil than what we have now which is basically throwing things at a dart board. I think it had the opposite effect of what it meant to. Instead of balancing guns and making it more fair for everyone and bridging a skill gap. It took away a large part of the skills gap and made stats more important. Basically the big difference in who wins a firefight is who has the gun with higher damage for fire rate than who actually is better at aiming.

It got better after the recoil changes that got made, but I still really don't enjoy the recoil and I'm sure it's very off putting to anyone who plays normal ttt to go to this server that has cool guns that are somehow less effective than the normal ones they are use to playing with. Like seriously I would take a deagle with vanilla stats if it didn't mean that from the second shot onwards I literally have no control over if I win the firefight since the spread is so high.

Wait are you talking about bullet spread/innacuracy or vertical gun recoil? Cause I think the vertical recoil is fine.
Find

(01-06-2018, 04:34 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  
(01-06-2018, 12:32 AM)Tarrasque Wrote:  I may be in a tiny minority, but I hate the recoil system with a fiery passion. I would rather have literally no recoil than what we have now which is basically throwing things at a dart board. I think it had the opposite effect of what it meant to. Instead of balancing guns and making it more fair for everyone and bridging a skill gap. It took away a large part of the skills gap and made stats more important. Basically the big difference in who wins a firefight is who has the gun with higher damage for fire rate than who actually is better at aiming.

Wait are you talking about bullet spread/innacuracy or vertical gun recoil? Cause I think the vertical recoil is fine.

The weird recoil system that got added. Like how it affects bloom, spread, recoil, rate of accuracy loss. I could deal with just the recoil component, but the other stuff just makes shooting a total chore for me. Also by it getting better after the recoil changes I meant the semi-recent changes that made galils, and thrakoses actually useable in ttt.
Find

(01-06-2018, 08:58 AM)Tarrasque Wrote:  
(01-06-2018, 04:34 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  

The weird recoil system that got added. Like how it affects bloom, spread, recoil, rate of accuracy loss. I could deal with just the recoil component, but the other stuff just makes shooting a total chore for me. Also by it getting better after the recoil changes I meant the semi-recent changes that made galils, and thrakoses actually useable in ttt.

That's a fair point. I'll remove it for awhile next update and see how it works out.