37.50%
12 37.50%
Total 32 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Unban Appeal][D3F4ULT]

yo did you ever play on a server called aurora? your name is familiar
Find

He did, he was a staff member twice on there, left once after getting it then joined again
Im a weeb since I play Osu! aparrently, Enchantable's fault

Find

I know its been a while, but i would still like to be unbanned and its has been almost 2 years and i still do care i see there are new events and i kinda want to try them out because I do love the pve event's. I still do apologize for the mistakes i made and i understand i cant change the mistakes i made and what i did was a really dumb thing and I understand the severity of what i did was game-breaking and is unexceptionable and i understand why some of you wont let this fly by, but i would really like to have a second chance. I dont know if i should be responding or not but i just would like to show that i still have interest in this server and still have drive to play within this community. Thank you for reading this

(04-05-2018, 12:25 AM)D3F4ULT Wrote:  I know its been a while, but i would still like to be unbanned and its has been almost 2 years and i still do care i see there are new events and i kinda want to try them out because I do love the pve event's. I still do apologize for the mistakes i made and i understand i cant change the mistakes i made and what i did was a really dumb thing and I understand the severity of what i did was game-breaking and is unexceptionable and i understand why some of you wont let this fly by, but i would really like to have a second chance. I dont know if i should be responding or not but i just would like to show that i still have interest in this server and still have drive to play within this community. Thank you for reading this

Considering this has been up for FOUR months keeping it updated with a post is more than understandable

This post should have received an approval/denial as soon as Nuggies' did considering it has been up way longer
Find

+1 I wasnt here for when he got banned for the Worm Queen thing, but before that he was a rooly cool guy and never did anything wrong or that could hurt someone. Im in support of an unban.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

+1 Second chances are good. +1
Find

I'm thinking an unban would be okay, but your Inventory would be wiped and you'd have to start from scratch. Anyone disagree with this?

(04-19-2018, 02:34 AM)Brassx Wrote:  I'm thinking an unban would be okay, but your Inventory would be wiped and you'd have to start from scratch. Anyone disagree with this?

Sounds fair enough. He has been waiting for awhile for this unban to be done and over with. Lets unban with an inventory wipe.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

Unbanned. Your Inventory has been cleared, don't disappoint us and do some more thinking 'outside the box'.