Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New Opening System

I know that the new system in-place keeps the server protected from mass openings and protects your items from deletion, but sometimes (most times actually) it just freezes up when no-one else is opening and takes minutes to open. It's pretty annoying especially when you get an average of 7 presents to open and it takes a long time.

It really only happens to me at like 6/7 left
Find

It freezes most of the time for me at the last crate.

It happens alot for me on TTT, but not as much on lobby. When it does it is normally on the last crate of all the crates.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

On TTT it took me ~30 minutes to open 8 leviathans on a somewhat small server
amac can vouch
When a dragon round begins.

Find

This should be fixed on the lobby, but I haven't applied it to TTT yet.

I just applied it to TTT. Let me know if it still happens.
Find

:dab: emote when
Bouncy Rounds

I would like to not have an opening screen at all, to be able to just open the crates with out fancy visuals would be nice.
(like an option in the f1 menu to turn them off or something)
Find

(12-19-2017, 05:05 PM)Sir-pez Wrote:  I would like to not have an opening screen at all, to be able to just open the crates with out fancy visuals would be nice.

Sir pez you scrub the animation is there because if it wasn't people could spam crates hella fast and lag the server.
Find

(12-19-2017, 05:27 PM)hockeyfn Wrote:  
(12-19-2017, 05:05 PM)Sir-pez Wrote:  I would like to not have an opening screen at all, to be able to just open the crates with out fancy visuals would be nice.

Sir pez you scrub the animation is there because if it wasn't people could spam crates hella fast and lag the server.

My beef is more towards the visual its self, i don't want the lights and fancy spin animation.
Just open the crate and be done with it, i don't mind the wait because i've seen what can happen with out it (Spin 2 win).