Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 12/17/2017

Additions
  • Added Discord integration to drops and global system messages. (Thanks to Tobias for the webhook setup and general idea, although I did end up using my own code in the end, sorry 'bout that tobi!)
    Do note, it will not display the dampened trait values, as those are set in-game dynamically depending on the weapons base stats.

Changes
  • The guaranteed cookies from presents has been increased to 250 presents now that presents are available for coins. (To somewhat slow the santa fights down)
  • Crates now require you to wait until your previous query went through before opening another crate. This stops things from backlogging, which created issues we saw previously of things failing to load/save properly when mass openings are happening.

Fixes
  • Fixed Santa/Snowmen not being able to hit crouched players.
  • Hopefully fixed the strange snowman destruction bug that locked your view somewhere on the map.

Thanks babe!

Also can we add reactions to the system announcements in Discord? Currently we cannot do this.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

(12-17-2017, 02:39 PM)halaman Wrote:  Thanks babe!

Also can we add reactions to the system announcements in Discord? Currently we cannot do this.

There's no need for that though.

(12-17-2017, 03:00 PM)halaman Wrote:  
(12-17-2017, 02:41 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  There's no need for that though.

It's so that I can react like i'm on the react show.

Now that is unnecessary.

But thanks for the update Brassx
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

The camera glitch wasn't fixed by the way, happened to me after I shot a snowman and looked away.
Find