Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I'm not bringing Politics in here, so you don't either

This is kind of weird. Though, big platforms/companies are always trying to push an agenda(usually an SJW one), and google being one of the biggest companies on the planet I guess its expected.

Find

I couldn't give a hoot who people wanna be with, I just find it weird how it only seems to affect American searches. Makes no sense to me.

also lmao @ trump and hillary together in that picture
Find

(12-14-2017, 02:19 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  This is kind of weird.  Though, big platforms/companies are always trying to push an agenda(usually an SJW one), and google being one of the biggest companies on the planet I guess its expected.

There's no agenda. Those are just images that get the most traffic for that search title. Same with the inventors, there are many many many websites that praise the fact that America has a lot of black inventors so the more those names show up on websites the more likely they show up on the front page of google.

There's so special agenda or Illuminati you monkeys

Also, if you just type "couple" like a normal person then the results are all white
Find

(12-14-2017, 05:24 PM)Aresuft Wrote:  
(12-14-2017, 02:19 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  This is kind of weird.  Though, big platforms/companies are always trying to push an agenda(usually an SJW one), and google being one of the biggest companies on the planet I guess its expected.

There's no agenda. Those are just images that get the most traffic for that search title. Same with the inventors, there are many many many websites that praise the fact that America has a lot of black inventors so the more those names show up on websites the more likely they show up on the front page of google.

There's so special agenda or Illuminati you monkeys

Also, if you just type "couple" like a normal person then the results are all white

yeah this. I don't think its some hidden agenda as more just related web traffic.
Find