Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 12/12/2017 - Xmas Event!

Additions
  • The 2017 Christmas Event is now live!
    • TTT Event - Snowman Destruction. Players have Snowballs, and snowmen spawn around the map(per person), your goal is to get as many points as you can from destroying them.

Once you find a Snowman you wish to throw snowballs at, you left click on it to 'lock on'. Once you lock onto a snowman, you can not move until you attempt a throw, and a 'throw power' meter will come up which moves up and down rapidly (depending on distance).

The further away you hit a snowman, the more score you gain(and if your shot was far enough, you regain some snowballs)!

The longest hit will replay at the end of the round for everyone to see your epic shot.
    • Lobby Event - 8 - 20 players vs Santa in an all out snowball fight. But it appears Santa isn't always up for the fight.
    • TTT Quest - Destroy 1,225 Snowmen. (This is for the Christmas Badge, optional, but you get a decent amount of presents as a reward on top of the badge)
  • Christmas Present II.
    • 3 Godlikes were brought back for this. X - Cape, Snowglobe, and Snowflakes. These all have a limited amount that can drop before they are automatically removed from the crate.
    • 1 New Godlike is in the Crate - That makes a total of 6 Godlikes obtainable during this event. (2 obtainable from outside of the Crate)
Changes
  • Tobias made some balancing passes on the Oracle.
  • Enhanced Crate III's have been removed from the Coinshop.

Thanks babe.
Bouncy Rounds

1,200 is a lot of snowmen!

This sounds fun though, thanks!!

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me, an update to FRG ee

(12-12-2017, 10:12 PM)Terran Wrote:  1,200 is a lot of snowmen!

This sounds fun though, thanks!!

Well it's a one time quest, and not meant to beat it in a day. Meant to be over the entire duration of the event.

rip krampus 2

What's the chance for the TTT event?

psst: where's realms
Bouncy Rounds
Find

hey what is a snowball? i never seen one wait whats snow i never seen that before too!? whats going on ?!!!?1?!
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2

voslom when
Find

(12-12-2017, 10:09 PM)Brassx Wrote:  Additions
[*]Christmas Present II.

Isnt this the 3rd present? 2015, 2016, and now?

Ty for update Smile

wait what why is zott logged in, I'm triggered