Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

RELIN-Q Membership Application

Steam Name(Current): RELIN-Q

Time played on servers?: 124 Hours, 15 Minutes

Where did you hear about this server?: I played on NTG a longgggggg time ago and when I saw nobody was playing, I asked a guy that was online what was going on and he told me that Brassx made his own server and now I'm here :)

Have you ever been banned and why?: Like 2 or 3 times for changing my name while I was dead... Didn't know you couldn't do that lmao

Why do you want to join?: I wanna join because everyone here is super cool I think that even though a lot of people don't really understand my humour, its still fun to play with everyone and be involved in slaughtering each other as a game. Also, I think trying to strive for Member+ would be a good goal for me. I would love to help out more on the server in any way possible and becoming a member is kinda the first step!

Referred by: Eclipse didn't really "refer me", but he said that if I want to become a member then I should apply.

Additional Details: #catbugisatnokos
Find

I see you on alot, you are cool and not an ass like some people. you can get a little salty sometimes when you die but who dosnt lol. we trade alot and are usually civil when in game so ill give you a +1 on app...... #catbugis12nokos
Find

Pretty lit dude, +1, hope to see you around!
Find

Pretty cool, +1
Find

nothing against the guy, plays pretty frequently and respects the rules.
+1
Find

+1 hes a good meme that follows the rules
(9 + 10) - catbugs age = 14
Find

I'll make a last minute response UNPOKE

I have nothing against him and he is nice to have around. +1
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠉⠒⠊⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢧⠔⣉⠤⠒⠒⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣆
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⠀⠀⣤⠶⠶⢶⡄
⠀⣀⠤⠒⢺⠒⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠤⠊⠀⢸⠀⡿⠀⡀⠀⣀
⠀⠀⣠⠴⠚⢯⡀⠐⠒⠚⠉⠀⢶⠂⠀⣀⠜⠀⢿⡀⠉⠚⠉⣠
⠀⠠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙  ⣴⠒⠒⣲⢔⠉⠉⣹⣞⣉⣈⠿⢦⣀