Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Lucifers Member Application

Steam Name(Current): Lucifer

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 237 hours

Where did you hear about this server?: I was just searching for a server and i liked FRG's inventory system and community, i also really like all the mini games the servers has including events

Have you ever been banned and why?: No never been banned on FRG

Why do you want to join?: i want to try to get +member at some point so i can help out late at night if there are no staff online, me and couple people always are on late and when there isnt staff online it kinda becomes a FFA.

Additional Details: im hoping i get past +member sometime so i can rub it in catbugs face Big Grin And i was an admin on traitors paradise for a long time so i know how to do everything...

(12-08-2017, 05:33 AM)pro players cheat..... Wrote:  Why do you want to join?: i want to try to get +member at some point so i can help out late at night if there are no staff online, me and couple people always are on late and when there isnt staff online it kinda becomes a FFA.

Additional Details: im hoping i get past +member sometime so i can rub it in catbugs face  Big Grin And i was an admin on traitors paradise for a long time so i know how to do everything...

Although I don't have a problem with you or the idea of being a member. Your reasoning on why you want to join is skewed to hell-and-back. The fact that you emphasize on wanting to be a member is to be a member plus. Is extremely greedy, in my opinion. The reason you should want to be a member is that you enjoy the community and would like to be part of it. Not because you want to be able to slay people and climb the ladder for more power. Also, the fact you're counting your chickens before they hatch on this app doesn't instill much confidence in your judgment abilities.

For the fact you want to join for the wrong reasons, I'm going to leave a -1

P.S. You should type like you're 21. You're on the computer, and you have plenty of time to make a decent post.

(12-08-2017, 10:25 AM)Beebee1303 Wrote:  
(12-08-2017, 05:33 AM)pro players cheat..... Wrote:  Why do you want to join?: i want to try to get +member at some point so i can help out late at night if there are no staff online, me and couple people always are on late and when there isnt staff online it kinda becomes a FFA.

Additional Details: im hoping i get past +member sometime so i can rub it in catbugs face  Big Grin And i was an admin on traitors paradise for a long time so i know how to do everything...

Although I don't have a problem with you or the idea of being a member. Your reasoning on why you want to join is skewed to hell-and-back. The fact that you emphasize on wanting to be a member is to be a member plus. Is extremely greedy, in my opinion. The reason you should want to be a member is that you enjoy the community and would like to be part of it. Not because you want to be able to slay people and climb the ladder for more power. Also, the fact you're counting your chickens before they hatch on this app doesn't instill much confidence in your judgment abilities.

P.S. You should type like you're 21. You're on the computer, and you have plenty of time to make a decent post.

I kind of disagree on this one. I feel like if your making a member app it's implied you already like the server and the community. It's honestly better then the whole "I like the server and the community and I want to become more antiquated with it" sort of deal that everyone puts on member apps. It's literally like a copy pasta lmao.i agree he is sort of counting his chickens before they hatch but whatever tbh. Lucifers cool and follows rules so it's a +1 from me even with the ambitious app

Have to agree with Hockey, Beebee.

Mark that as a reason for his member+ app, but member doesn't mean too much to him as he is around "regularly" (I honestly can't recall the last time I saw you...you're not a very noticeable person to me.). Regardless, I don't see very much RDM reports on him or causing problems.

Also, whats wrong with wanting to become a member+?

I literally put on my member app that I was applying for member so that I can become more important to the community, same thing here.

Nothing wrong with that as a reason
Find

i dont really care for spelling on this forum... its not like im being graded... and i was only saying that i wanted to become member + at some point because i would like some responsibility while i play. Also why is it greedy to want to go up in the ranks on the server? maybe its weird that i mentioned me someday getting +member but all that means is that im here alot and i follow the rules... isn't that what this server wants? i follow all rules and i help new players when they join. i honestly just really find it insulting that you think im greedy because i want to be more in touch with the server and im actually trying to help out if im needed. I dont mind that you -1 my app but at least have a better reason than " someone being too ambitious" and "dosnt instill much confidence in your judgement abilities" if me hoping for things in the future makes you think i have bad judgement than that is fine with me...
Find

Dont reply back on your own app when its not needed please, others already made this statement on beebees comment including an admin. We are looking for the communities opinion on you and we got his. Personally I dont have enough gameplay with you to +1 this and no valid reason to -1 so I am neutral for now.
Find

Everyone has their own reason to want to be a member.
Any other feedback on his actual behavior and if he'd make a good member?

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Dirty dirty rifle user. +1 though, he's pretty cool when he's not camping Tongue
Find

Denied.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find