Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ban the Unbanned Banana's Member app

Steam Name(Current): Ban the Unbanned Banana

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 177 hours

Where did you hear about this server?: Well it all happened at lunch about 2 years ago *dramatic flash back* I heard nivendo talking about terrorist and I thought I was gonna have to call the cops cause he was kind of edgy and into some weird stuff even had a beard so high sus on him but anyways he was like aye Ban you wanna kill some terrorist for I second I though he was recruiting me into the army but nah he invited me somewhere much worst and ever since then I've developed 6 brain tumors from all of the trade request I get so what I am trying to say is I fit in with this community that will spread cancer as far as the eye can see cause everyone is all ok at the end of the day.

Have you ever been banned and why?: Nope you can't ban the ban...

Why do you want to join?: Cause I think this community could use the Banana in it because I am a well know master of the Bone Crates... Annnd I enjoy the entertainment the server brings me.

Referred by:Nivendo

Additional Details: I like anime Tiddies and dropping godlikes...

P.S the where did you hear about this server is based on a true story.

(12-07-2017, 08:47 PM)Ora-50.cal Wrote:  Have you ever been banned and why?: Nope you can't ban the ban...

bet

- That Thrakos Noob

(12-07-2017, 09:15 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  
(12-07-2017, 08:47 PM)Ora-50.cal Wrote:  Have you ever been banned and why?: Nope you can't ban the ban...

bet

Unpoke gonna hit me with the :omae wa mou shindeiru
Find

+1 ban is a fun guy to have with the server. He knows the rules and doesn’t cause any problems. I definitely think he’s member material

Edit: Also I still think your full name should be “Ban the Unbanned Banana Bandana Bandit”

-1 he called me 8 years old yesterday, I'll have you know i'm 7.

Jokes aside Ban is a pretty neat fun guy on the server who represents what it means to be a community member and does it well. +1
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠉⠒⠊⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢧⠔⣉⠤⠒⠒⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣆
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⠀⠀⣤⠶⠶⢶⡄
⠀⣀⠤⠒⢺⠒⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠤⠊⠀⢸⠀⡿⠀⡀⠀⣀
⠀⠀⣠⠴⠚⢯⡀⠐⠒⠚⠉⠀⢶⠂⠀⣀⠜⠀⢿⡀⠉⠚⠉⣠
⠀⠠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙  ⣴⠒⠒⣲⢔⠉⠉⣹⣞⣉⣈⠿⢦⣀

Find

+1, I feel that he's been here for a while and he's even been playing even when I'm not online.
Knowing him personally, that's unprecedented. He actually likes the server, and isn't being a dick to everyone.
Progress is being made.
Find

Approved!

- That Thrakos Noob
Find