Steam Name (During incident): GoldenSharkk

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:120255105

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Juiceeey/

Name of staff you were banned by: No clue

Length of the ban: Perma

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Repealed

Reason for ban: Mass RDM/Troll I believe

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Lmao yeah

Additional details: Ok so listen, back in 2015 I was banned from FRG for mass rdm n stuff, I can give details if needed. I loved that server even though I was a squeaker and noone liked me. I made a repeal a couple months later and got shot down oh helllla hard. I gave up hope man I just gave up. FLASHFORWARD TODAY. I add Kcat back on steam and she coolio. Its been 2 years and im still trying, please oh please ive learned. Please consider my appeal thanks babes! Heart Heart

(12-07-2017, 04:03 AM)Juic.ey Wrote:  Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Lmao yeah

Laughing my ass off mass RDM is funny guys!!!!!!!!
Find

Okay so when I said you should make a ban appeal, I DIDN'T MEAN A TROLL HALF-ASSED ONE. JEEZ
Find

I need more details.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

I don't, it's very clear he isn't serious about wanting to come back. -1
Tneconni
Find

Big -1 from me.
Based on reading all of those old appeals it's quite apparent you're no good for the community and unbanning you would only be a mistake.
Find

I like reading upheld unban appeals, they amuse me. I stumbled across yours one day and you got banned for massive rdm and targeting Jerome. Heres the link: http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=3761

There is absolutey no effort displayed at all and this shows you truly do not care about coming back, so why should we? -1

Damn Coach used a big word. Amused.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

"I only RDMed like 10 times. It should be okay that I RDMed him because he is a fuck bag.
Yall just hate me cause you aint me"

I remember this. You had followed me every round and killed me saying "Ohh I thought he was a T/I was a T" every time I reported you lied in your report.

So i fucking hate jerome so i killed him 10 times on every round I was not slain for. I think It something should happen because I have almost never caused a problem before on the server. I know I messed up but I would please like a second chance. Also this exist
After reading your Unban Appeal I can easily tell that you didn't care about this.

So until I feel like you are sincerely sorry, I will -1 this for now.

PS: I am not holding a grudge since that shit is childish.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

I miss you jerome

Jerome big big mean
Find