Bigdaddyburb Unban

Steam Name (Current):Burb

Steam Name (During incident):Bigdaddyburb

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:40956972

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/6969dickbutt/

Name of staff you were banned by: BrassX

Length of the ban: Perm ban

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Repealed

Reason for ban: i won spin 2 win 2 many times so they banned me for auto clicking

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: ye

What really happened?: i auto clicking and there was no rule about "auto clicking"

Additional details: i'm not ice Poseidon

Shoo, go away autoclicker. Autoclicking/using a macro is definitely not allowed as you were AFK and item farming the spin2win
Find

Autoclicking is a type of item farming.

You didn't even say that you commited to the actions, and you barely put any effort into this.

Bouncy Rounds
Find

I'm pretty sure its self implied that using an auto clicker to gain an economical advantage is against the rules.

Rules Wrote:NO FARMING! This means going AFK to collect end of round drops, or lengthen your time played on the servers. This is a permanent ban.

You also don't even seem sorry for it. -1 from me.
Find

wow would you look at allll the effort you put into this? really makes me want you to get unbanned.

While there was no rule against auto spinning, that's still considered farming, which is indeed against the rules.

Also, "Reason for ban: i won spin 2 win 2 many times so they banned me for auto clicking", really...? You were banned for auto-spinning, not "winning too much". The passive-aggresiveness is strong in this one..

Find

(12-03-2017, 08:06 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  I'm pretty sure its self implied that using an auto clicker to gain an economical advantage is against the rules.

Rules Wrote:NO FARMING! This means going AFK to collect end of round drops, or lengthen your time played on the servers. This is a permanent ban.

I'm not collecting end of round drops or trying to lengthen my time played and if its considered gambling you're not supposed to win more then you lose its a chance so in all i could've lost everything Huh

(12-03-2017, 08:10 PM)Burb Wrote:  
(12-03-2017, 08:06 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  I'm pretty sure its self implied that using an auto clicker to gain an economical advantage is against the rules.

I'm not collecting end of round drops or trying to lengthen my time played and if its considered gambling you're not supposed to win more then you lose its a chance so in all i could've lost everything  Huh

That still does not matter. You used an autoclicker to give yourself an advantage over everyone else and I remember that you won a shit ton of coins. Please face the fact that you are in the wrong and an unban is not in the near future or any future for that matter

(12-03-2017, 08:13 PM)CoachGrump Wrote:  That still does not matter. You used an autoclicker to give yourself an advantage over everyone else and I remember that you won a shit ton of coins. Please face the fact that you are in the wrong and an unban is not in the near future or any future for that matter

"shit ton of coins" i remember when i won i just gave the coins away lol when i knew i was gonna get banned like 60k coins went to the community and if i could use it as an advantage over everyone else couldn't they do it as well? and i dont even know who you are lol

It's very obvious that any sort of scripting/cheating through usage of bots (including bhop scripts or auto clickers) would not be allowed.
You cheated, we don't want cheaters here.

Upheld.

- That Thrakos Noob