Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Adjustable Spin 2 Win speed

Is there any reason that the speed of the spinner in Spin 2 Win isn't currently adjustable? If not I think it would be nice if you could make it spin faster.

It's setup that way so it wouldn't be too much of a load on the database and that it would be too quick to farm for jackpots.
Find

I think Eclipse is right, but if there is a way, that'd be pretty neat.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Lets remove 1/4 and 1/2 and then increase speed.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

People found a way to skip the animation during its beta, It caused the entire webserver to come to a halt. It's there to serve as an animation, on top of giving the server room to breathe as you can literally spin it from any server. It's all handled by a single webserver.
Find

Technically you can still skip the animation Brass, once the spin starts you can then exit out of it and it instant gives you coins if you won any. It would be nice to just have an option for a quick drop instead of watching the wheel if you plan on doing a coin sink on the lobby.
Find

(12-03-2017, 11:25 AM)Awesome skinsgambling.com Wrote:  Technically you can still skip the animation Brass, once the spin starts you can then exit out of it and it instant gives you coins if you won any. It would be nice to just have an option for a quick drop instead of watching the wheel if you plan on doing a coin sink on the lobby.

There's an internal cooldown if you do that though.
Find

also can I stop getting kicked from lobby server when in spin 2 win sinks, it says im inactive when im trying to watch hulu and spend my money and its just like see ya brah
Find