Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New Rule - Big Crate Openings should be done on the Lobby

Most people do this already, but it really heckles my kneckles to see people sitting there doing nothing until they get killed for basically being AFK. Isn't this item farming? If you're alive, don't be rollin' crates!

EDIT: Or, how about
if you OPEN A CRATE ON TTT
its INSTANT
No roll animation

BUT to prevent lag there's a CD on opening crates?
Find

nobody does big crate openings on TTT because you can't make keys there.
Find

I don't mean "Xbox HUGE", but people do sit there for 10, 20 or 30 crates and open them, delaying rounds and just generally being "AFK".
Find

I always open crates on lobby.

Can we have something in F1 settings that lets us roll like 5 or 10 crates at once.

Now with the new crate system, I buy mass amounts and it takes long to open them.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

I think the roll system is there to prevent lag. Its purely visual nonsense anyways, the drop is determined when you open it, but otherwise it lags out the server. I'd love instant rolls if it wasn't for that!
Find

Yeah i agree mainly because it spams chat and is so annoying it's almost impossible to talk to people in chat or notice what people are saying. Plus like 4 people afk for 30 seconds every round or until they die is annoying.
Find

how about a item drop chat? Eh?, could be a separate option to flick on if others are annoyed with seeing chat filled up with items, the only tier that will pass the filter would be godlike drops, because it’s pretty cool to see someone drop a godlike.
Find

There are already filter options for the chatbox to not see drops. Just press the wrench in the top right of the chatbox and click "Show drops" or something of the sort.

(11-29-2017, 04:35 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  There are already filter options for the chatbox to not see drops. Just press the wrench in the top right of the chatbox and click "Show drops" or something of the sort.

when the hell did that get there

- That Thrakos Noob

(11-29-2017, 04:59 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  
(11-29-2017, 04:35 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  There are already filter options for the chatbox to not see drops. Just press the wrench in the top right of the chatbox and click "Show drops" or something of the sort.

when the hell did that get there

thats been here since day 1
Find