Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Celestial Crate Progression

This is a suggestion encompassing a number of things I've seen recently. The rundown is this:

Create a few more celestial crates, similar to the djinn case. They can be dropped in the same crates that the djinn case can, and each contain a means to fighting a respective lobby boss, potentially.

For example:
Woven Crate
"The contents are protected by a thick wall of virtually impregnable cobweb. How curious."
The crate can be appraised by the loremaster, whom will send you to fight "The Widow" to find some of it's venom, or you can attempt to burn the crate open without the use of the spider's venom, harming the contents.

Dragon's Trove
"A locked chest. A device designed to burn the contents seems to be rigged to the chest, should you attempt to force it open without a key..."

Further, I recommend that each of these crates, including the djinn receive their own "Celestial Crate" category for crate progression that offer very exclusive bonuses, such as a small chance to double gold received within them, or even a global increase in coin drops for all crate openings, extending to regular crates as well as celestial ones.

The djinn case has always fascinated me, and been one of my ultimate goals on the server. I think it would be amazing if there were alternative versions with respective and powerful roles in the economy. I think that introducing these crates would spark that same fascination that I have in a lot of other players on the server.

While I'm on the same page, I'd also like to talk about pve traits and suffixes. I think it may be worth it to introduce this alongside the realms update. A weapon could have separate pve and pvp traits and suffixes, usable on events and boss fights as well as on Realms. For example, extra percentage damage on zombies. That's just an afterthought, though.

Anyway, that's all from me for now. Usually I try to make my suggestions reasonable, but I know this is a huge undertaking. Let me know what you think, Brass.

Honestly I love this idea and would be fun to have more chances at awesome rare stuff +1
Find

More Sealed Djinns? OK!
Bouncy Rounds