Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

More singleplayer events.

Telletubbie battle.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

Make it possible to solo Bloodwynd?

I'm only a level 11 so the idea of being able to fight more bosses at a lower level is appealing to me. I also like the idea of more solo boss fights. +1
Find

I've always thought it would be cool if anyone could fight mammon without a chance at a djinn crystal and it had worm queen style loot. Maybe with a very very small chance of getting a sealed djinn instead of a unique godlike like the worm queen offers.

(12-01-2017, 11:48 PM)Tarrasque Wrote:  I've always thought it would be cool if anyone could fight mammon without a chance at a djinn crystal and it had worm queen style loot. Maybe with a very very small chance of getting a sealed djinn instead of a unique godlike like the worm queen offers.

Except that would give everyone so much practice on the Djinn fight that it wouldn’t even be hard eventually. The fight is meant to be challenging. If that happened, everyone would eventually fight Mammon and not even struggle.
Find

See: Terran sucking so bad at Gregg that he had to beg for free fights
Find

(12-02-2017, 12:40 AM)Alex Summers Wrote:  
(12-01-2017, 11:48 PM)Tarrasque Wrote:  I've always thought it would be cool if anyone could fight mammon without a chance at a djinn crystal and it had worm queen style loot. Maybe with a very very small chance of getting a sealed djinn instead of a unique godlike like the worm queen offers.

Except that would give everyone so much practice on the Djinn fight that it wouldn’t even be hard eventually. The fight is meant to be challenging. If that happened, everyone would eventually fight Mammon and not even struggle.

I mean it's not like if you actually cared that much you just give your sealed djinn to someone who's already fought and won to do it for you.

Oh wait you can...

(12-02-2017, 05:02 AM)Tarrasque Wrote:  
(12-02-2017, 12:40 AM)Alex Summers Wrote:  

I mean it's not like if you actually cared that much you just give your sealed djinn to someone who's already fought and won to do it for you.

Oh wait you can...

except that the only people who have ever won it failed at least 5 times before winning and haven't won since then. So even then it's not a garunteed win. Like I said, Mammon is supposed to be incredibly difficult to beat. If people were able to practice fighting Mammon over and over again, the fight would be plain easy and would defeat the purpose of the boss.
Find