Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Patchnotes 11/25/2017

Additions
  • Added the new Damagelog version to TTT1 only for beta testing. This has death scene functionality, so we need to test to make sure it works with our systems and is optimized enough to not lag us.

Changes
  • The crate progression screen now shows the total amount of each crate you have opened. (if you already maxed a crate, it has to estimate a starting value since it stopped tracking at max previously).
  • Swapped Perk 4 and Perk 3.
  • Adjusted the crate open sound a bit (do note, this is still the same exact sound we've always used. It just 'winds down' as the animation slows)
  • Adjusted Turtle nades a bit.

Fixes
  • Fixed various bugs related to the new crate and progression system.
Find

Also I want to add that if you are a member or above, you can now open the logs during the round if you are a spectator.

>Adjusted the Turtles

xplain pls
adjusted the buffs by HOW much my good sir

(11-25-2017, 02:42 PM)Terran Wrote:  >Adjusted the Turtles

xplain pls

This right here, what was changed?

I'm personally hoping for AI that can track someone longer than 5 feet
Find

(11-25-2017, 06:35 PM)Kuro Wrote:  

xplain pls

Well the AI is HL2's. But I just lowered the amount of turtles spawned by 2, lowered HP amount a bit, and the damage slightly.
Find

(11-25-2017, 07:17 PM)Brassx Wrote:  

xplain pls

Well the AI is HL2's. But I just lowered the amount of turtles spawned by 2, lowered HP amount a bit, and the damage slightly.

What is "a bit" and "slightly?" Why is it a secret? xD
Find

(11-25-2017, 08:11 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  
(11-25-2017, 07:17 PM)Brassx Wrote:  

xplain pls

What is "a bit" and "slightly?" Why is it a secret? xD

it's not a secret, I just don't recall the exact values offhand(as I did this last night).
Find

Was wondering if you could update perk five for crates without coins into something else. Currently feels bad if you have one of those crates to tier five. I'm certain you're working on it already, but just wanted to make the request.
Find

(11-25-2017, 08:30 PM)Nivendo Wrote:  Was wondering if you could update perk five for crates without coins into something else. Currently feels bad if you have one of those crates to tier five. I'm certain you're working on it already, but just wanted to make the request.

Yeah I've been thinking of things to replace it with. For enhanced weapons I was thinking of spawning with like ~50% XP or something. But for other crates I'm not really sure what to give in place of that.
Find

(11-25-2017, 08:31 PM)Brassx Wrote:  
(11-25-2017, 08:30 PM)Nivendo Wrote:  Was wondering if you could update perk five for crates without coins into something else. Currently feels bad if you have one of those crates to tier five. I'm certain you're working on it already, but just wanted to make the request.

Yeah I've been thinking of things to replace it with. For enhanced weapons I was thinking of spawning with like ~50% XP or something. But for other crates I'm not really sure what to give in place of that.

You could always make it a small chance to roll a second crate for each crate opened. Something like a 8% or 10% chance to roll an additional crate would be fair given that 20% coins on a bone crate coin roll could add up to ~150 coins or so per hit, and that roughly equates.
Find