Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Yuuki-Membership Application

(11-26-2017, 01:10 AM)Yuuki Wrote:  
(11-25-2017, 10:46 PM)Beebee1303 Wrote:  One day, Yuuki was being toxic and micspamming. When I asked to stop, he said with his mic halfway down his throat and yelling, "There is a mute button bitch." After that, I blocked him. Through the grapevine , it seems he hasn't improved from that fateful day.

There is no redeeming qualities about Yuuki, -1

first off how ironic the people that dislike me come to dislike on my app at the perfect time fine with me second tbf there is a mute button and you were constantly bugging me  whether or not you agree with me is up to you now ill go dislike on all of your posts just because i dislike you or have different opinions cuse you know Respect is non-existent

Replying to your app is allowed but highly discouraged, and I know I'm not on often but anytime I saw you on, I didn't have a problem with you but that reply with Beebee was completely uncalled for and you seem to be quite toxic so -1

-1, he has been very toxic when i have been on, i do not think he is member material
Find

-1 That response was pretty toxic and is in line with what other people are saying about you. I wasn't going to -1 but that just shows you are not ready to be a member yet.
Find

-1 he called my voice annoying which is mean

who even are you?

I was going to +1 after playing with you, I don't think you're nearly as toxic as people say (maybe annoying but whatever)

However after that response going to have to -1.
This isn't about liking or disliking you it's about if you're fit to be a member to represent the community.
You're supposed to listen to feedback not sweep it aside and definitely NOT take it as a personal attack on yourself.

Based on the response you've basically squandered your opportunity at becoming a member (in the near future) and given every reason to not support you

Denied.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find