Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

VERY IMPORTANT PETITION

All in favor for forerunnergaming to be renamed to vorerunnergaming. Exist to sign
Find

that was rather stupid.
your title is misleading.
Find

vore is disgusting and you should be ashamed

Also for those who don't know (bless your innocent souls)

VORE is literally being sexually aroused by the idea of being eaten alive.
It's disgusting and too widespread nowadays
Umpty Dumpty

Also I take it Jake likes vore since he marked my post as dumb
Umpty Dumpty

I marked it dumb because nobody is sexually aroused by the thought of being eaten alive.

(11-26-2017, 12:52 AM)Jake1o Wrote:  I marked it dumb because nobody is sexually aroused by the thought of being eaten alive.

dood. in this day and age the weirdest kinks are considered vanilla. this isnt as far of a stretch as u might think.
Find

(11-26-2017, 12:52 AM)Jake1o Wrote:  I marked it dumb because nobody is sexually aroused by the thought of being eaten alive.

You clearly haven't been on the internet as much as me then, because this was shit I learned back when I was still donating money to minecraft servers

Also, it's literally a part of Vore's definition https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/vore
Umpty Dumpty
Find

(11-26-2017, 03:40 AM)Bezerker Wrote:  

You clearly haven't been on the internet as much as me then, because this was shit I learned back when I was still donating money to minecraft servers

Also, it's literally a part of Vore's definition https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/vore

People like to meme on the internet. you probably read someone writing they like it but they don't actually. That's not a real thing. If anyone in real life is about to be attacked by a bear they don't get excited.
Find

what have i started
Find

‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠉⠒⠊⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢧⠔⣉⠤⠒⠒⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣆
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⠀⠀⣤⠶⠶⢶⡄
⠀⣀⠤⠒⢺⠒⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠤⠊⠀⢸⠀⡿⠀⡀⠀⣀
⠀⠀⣠⠴⠚⢯⡀⠐⠒⠚⠉⠀⢶⠂⠀⣀⠜⠀⢿⡀⠉⠚⠉⣠
⠀⠠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙  ⣴⠒⠒⣲⢔⠉⠉⣹⣞⣉⣈⠿⢦⣀

Find