Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 11/24/2017

Let the unboxing begin!

Thanks brass! =)
Find

TURTLE SQUAD
Find

So after a few opens in a row of the new crate this happens and I cant even click the X I have to rejoin
Find

(11-24-2017, 05:34 PM)Santa Knight Wrote:  Image

So after a few opens in a row of the new crate this happens and I cant even click the X I have to rejoin

Fixed!
Find

This is a great update, better now than ever. I appreciate the work you and Tobias put in. I wonder if we're going to have a esoteric quantity problem again. The perks look great nearing the end. I love the fact that we can combine crystals now.

The T items are questionable, but maybe for the best?

So about death scene...
Find

T Items can easily be changed back, or rebalanced in other ways. I don't mind. This is just to see if it's for the better!

As for deathscene, I will update the damagelogs tonight sometime with them. There's a few more things I need to test with them, that I forgot about until now.
Find

So, are barnacles supposed to suck up everyone INCLUDING traitors?
Find

How many crates would it take to get to level 10 in a single crate?
Find

(11-24-2017, 07:55 PM)CoachGrump Wrote:  So, are barnacles supposed to suck up everyone INCLUDING traitors?

Fixed.
Find

(11-24-2017, 07:34 PM)Brassx Wrote:  T Items can easily be changed back, or rebalanced in other ways. I don't mind. This is just to see if it's for the better!

As for deathscene, I will update the damagelogs tonight sometime with them. There's a few more things I need to test with them, that I forgot about until now.

Turtle grenades are absolutely cancer now pls help.

Edit: More specifically, its next to impossible to kill them now. Even if you have a galil, if that thing is jumping at you, it takes like 3 clips worth before it actually dies. Now imagine this for the people using deagles and rifles. There's SO many turtles now and they have so much health.

I don't think they even needed a buff in the first place, but if they were to be buffed, it shouldn't have been that much.