Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 11/24/2017

Does eerie still proc on the dragon during dragon rounds?
Find

It appears that the rarity of a rare item appears even if you dont have the first tier upgrade for the crate yet. I bought 50 enhanced crate 3s and on my 20th one i got a doomscooper. And right under that in chat it showed me the exact rarity which was 1 in xxx (not showing so as to not spoil it) but i didnt even have the first tier upgrade yet.
Find

Initial opinion on the sound of opening crates: not good

At fastest speed it reminded me of tearing duct tape and sort of made me wince, my ears are not a huge fan.

Everything else: Holy Shit a crate level system AND a new crate

That's awesome, and a turtle grenade buff? COUNT ME IN

Can we have a option to turn off that sound?
Find

(11-24-2017, 08:27 PM)Alex Summers Wrote:  
(11-24-2017, 07:34 PM)Brassx Wrote:  T Items can easily be changed back, or rebalanced in other ways. I don't mind. This is just to see if it's for the better!

As for deathscene, I will update the damagelogs tonight sometime with them. There's a few more things I need to test with them, that I forgot about until now.

Turtle grenades are absolutely cancer now pls help.

Edit: More specifically, its next to impossible to kill them now. Even if you have a galil, if that thing is jumping at you, it takes like 3 clips worth before it actually dies. Now imagine this for the people using deagles and rifles. There's SO many turtles now and they have so much health.

I don't think they even needed a buff in the first place, but if they were to be buffed, it shouldn't have been that much.

I've nerfed the buff a bit (did this last night).
Find