Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

VERY FUCKING IMPORTANT

Some don’t want government to step in and control what a business can and cannot do. Free market and all that. Generally I agree with that principal but the internet is becoming such a necessity in life that I don’t think it’s right to charge extra like they may be given the ability to do. As much as I like that you brought this up celery, you’re appealing to a bunch of 10-15 year olds for the most part who really don’t care. Also minehuis teach me how to “build my own internet” please.

Minehuis is a troll i dont know if any of you have noticed that. Also yes whale those to young to realize how important this is will just trash this but yes i think most people care about their freedom to the internet i aint tryna pay a subscription fee to snapchat or instagram or youtube tyvm

Net neutrality is no joke. I've already called my congressman, and spoken my mind. If the FCC does end up regulating the internet, it will drastically effect everyone on these here interwebs. So, if you give a shit, call, if not, watevs. The FCC has been trying to do this for a while. This is not the first time Congress has voted on whether or not they should slash Net Neutrality, and I'm sure it wont be the last.

cant wait to get twitter from my supply drop

gonna buy SO many e-crates to unlock cool websites

Breaking News:
In the USA's recent relief efforts they are air dropping websites on France.
The French Prime Minister responded by saying this:
"oui, we can no longer afford to use facebook, all we have is stale bread and stinky cheese, but no money, thanks to the EU"
More news at 11:00
Find

I usually air towards the side of the free market but in some cases like this one (and regarding the recent loot box fiasco) it seems pretty clear that these mega corporations need this in order to take advantage of the consumer by bleeding us for money on something that's almost required in CURRENT YEAR.

Also

(11-23-2017, 01:49 AM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  minehuis teach me how to “build my own internet” please.

>November 2017
>Not launching your own satellite for personal internet use
You've got to get creative dude
Find

Basically;

Imagine EA is your internet provider. There u go.

Frg shall be a common drop from the lootboxes
Umpty Dumpty

(11-23-2017, 05:58 AM)amac Wrote:  Basically;

Imagine EA is your internet provider. There u go.

monkaS

- That Thrakos Noob