3 6.98%
Rework Net
9.30%
4 9.30%
Total 43 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Remove/Rework Bear Traps/Barnacles/Plasma Nets

Even if its not a competitive game, there's nothing fun about just dying to things you can't defend yourself against, due to the already extremely strict rules that make it like a competitive game.

With only one credit detectives sure have a huge lack of things to buy/use and it's become even more apparent with the nerf on the plasma net

Comparing traitor to detective, the detective play style really leaves a lot to be desired. I feel like the plasma net itself was okay just as a consolation for being stuck playing as a detective.

You've got a radar you're not allowed to kill off of. you've got a plasma shield that works best as a weapon to troll people that if used will make you a sitting duck until you get some sort of explosive hurled your way. A grapple hook that 90% don't know how to use effectively. In fairness the UMP prototype is amazing in vanilla but using it feels like an absolute waste of a primary I spend a lot of coins to buy/roll.

Utility wise there's a health station that 3 people will team up to move to the most useless location possible/ and or off a cliff. A pair of binoculars that only gets used on the map rooftops. Last but not least a visualizer that shows you where people stood when they died which is useful because???

I'm shamelessly going to plug this thread I made last year for detectives that received good support and got quickly swept under the rug:
Super Awesome Detective Rebalance Thread
Find