Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

App's are not being taken seriously

Didn't know emoticons actually conveyed a thorough and well-written response about something. They're emoticons dude, who fucking cares about them.

dood..... are you serious? lol

I mean to be fair, forum reputation was removed for a reason very similar to this.
Find

I don't see why we have those little rating images on applications. Just remove then from serious threads, y'know? Seems kinda dumb to me.
Find

I think as long as people post serious responses on them as well then its no real problem. If anything just block using disagree, agree, and dumb because the rest of the emojis are pretty much memes
Find

The reason it is allowed is because there's no native way to disallow ratings on certain threads/sections. (with the current plugin.. Although I know its there on some others)

I had to go into the source code and code in a 'hacked together' way to do it for that single rating. So I could do that again, but everytime there's an update to the plugin, my changes get reverted.

Well fuck it. I'm not going to update the plugin anymore, but I just added my own options to it to disallow ratings on certain forums. You can still use agree/disagree and a few others(for now anyways), but most of the 'meme' ratings are no longer allowed in application sections.
Find

Thanks, Brass, I like that.
Find