Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 11/08/2017

Added
  • Added 2 new discover-able TTT post-round only drops. One Legendary and One Primordial. Both with new traits.

Changes
  • Completely Revamped the Muffle trait. It now mutes much more sound.
  • Look at feet trait has been changed to only 'punch' your view to your feet then reset it to normal briefly after. This may be too harsh of a nerf, but we shall see.
  • Mobility on rightful kill trait has been changed to grant +40% mobility for 25 seconds, and its chance to proc is now 100%.
  • Buffed the Famas on TTT only currently. (as a test)
  • Lowered the MP5's deploy speed.

Other
  • Halloween rounds have been removed from TTT, and crate of misery is now removed from the coinshop. You can still obtain these from the Asylum event.

You would nerf look at feet when I get a gun with it Q_Q
Find

Neat, thanks. I do think look at feet might suck too much with that, but I can't think of any better alternative so I'll take it.
Find

Can we have moment of silence for the TTT halloween event!

Halloween rounds have been removed from TTT, and crate of misery is now removed from the coinshop. You can still obtain these from the Asylum event.

FAKE NEWS
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug

FeelsBad MP5 nerf. Welp, back to using galils!
Find

rip, no more grinding misery crates Sad

thanks for the changes though brass
Find

I actually really like the aim punch that look at feet does right now, it's not as OP s straight up looking at the ground and it's still very useful in gunfights

Wait, since you nerfed MP5 deploy speed shouldn't you nerf m1911 deploy speed aswell? I mean more people use m1911's then they use MP5's so it makes sense.
Find

The MP5 deploy speed was more of a bug. It was just changed back to normal speed.
Find