Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What is your most memorable moment in FRG

(11-08-2017, 12:29 AM)wind Wrote:  The time we did a survive run with bri when he was drunk and he said some real memey shit (hmu for vod) also becoming friends with a certain group of people and to this day still playing games with them outside of frg (thats gay asf ik)

I'd like that vod
Bouncy Rounds
Find

I've had so many memories made here, so many laughs
Find

when the bloodfury got nerfed
OR
when unpoke the manager unlawfully traded my bloodfury for the first godlike he set his eyes upon
Find

Having good rng and making people salty because of it

namely 3 djinns (of which I got fists from the first), a mega, and daybreak
Find

Departing and giving wind all my stuff
Wink
Find

(11-08-2017, 12:14 AM)Kuro Wrote:  Seeing as this is a flexing thread by Bri for the amount of coins he has

My most memorable moment would probably be from my first Unboxing and how much of a hilarious disaster that turned out to be. I think coin wise I became the richest player in one day. Great times

My favorite moment is probably being the first person to beat Mammon and how amazing that was. It was my #1 goal for such a long time.

Lots of my most memorable moments get uploaded though, I like to go back and watch some of my clips

its not me flexing at all, hitting 1 million coins was my biggest long-term goal and i finally reached it along with being the first one to hit it. You of all people should understand setting goals in FRG and reaching them.
First to 1m Coins
First to 1k Survive Tickets

The day spin2win came out.
Find

I don’t even spin2win anymore.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

the day realms came out
Find

my departure
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.
Find