Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

QQuango/CantTouchThis' ban appeal

It wasnt just people accusing you of aimbotting, but also bhop scripting.

You were bhopping up ramps and across maps consistently without ever messing up. Not even most pros can pull that off. Yeah, i get its gmod, but even then consistently bhopping like you were doing is very hard and extremely unlikely without some kind of macro or script(both of which aren't allowed). My suspicion started to arise after noticing you bhop during a votemap.

I managed to make a quick video showing the difference between normal legit mousewheel bhopping and quangos "mousewheel" bhopping:

There is nothing natural about that bhopping, and is almost 100% produced via a script or macro. He doesn't even move his mouse of a majority of the time. For someone who is claiming to have thousands of hours bhopping on CSGO and CSS, you seem to have little to no experience that someone who just bhops for fun normally has.

Here is a video explaining how to spot if someone is scripting or is a legit bhopper.

After watching both those videos, if you still think he's not scripting then i dont know what else to say to you. Even if you weren't aimbotting you still had some kind of bhop script/macro, though those two usually go together.

On top of that, you are also lying about being overwatch banned. Game bans are never changed to VAC bans unless the cheats you were using got detected. VAC bans are automatically given out via valve's anti cheat if you are found running cheats in a game. You're just one player among millions, why would they make an exception just for you so you can't participate in ESEA? That's pretty absurd, and since you don't have the emails for this its your word against an automated system that's almost never wrong. And on top of that, being banned in CSGO for being "Majorly Disruptive" means you were banned for cheating. See here: http://steamcommunity.com/app/730/discussions/0/864959336634313487/

(11-03-2017, 05:00 AM)Enchantable Wrote:  Personally, I don't see it. I've been friends with him for a couple of years and not once had I thought he was hacking. the videos so far have definitely not been enough to perma ban him, maybe a bit sketchy but imo excusable by his 100+ ping. the first video specifically (one in OP) to me was completely devoid of suspicion after watching it a few times at a slower speed.
I support his unban! +1!

I don't get how watching a literal 5 FPS GIF uploaded to youtube at half speed proves anything.

So, Regarding the mapvote with the bhopping... Because of the way I bhop... you think its scripting? for one, you dont need to strafe much at all to bhop consistently, I've done it for years now it and because natural instinct to be able to bhop with the smallest of mouse movement, I don't need to make obsurd left and right movement with my mouse seeing as its really all in the keys a and d and not my mouse windly swinging left and right for speed. Your Bhops, no offence, where pretty poor as you actually lose speed by swinging wildly left and right and you can see that towards the end. Secondly, You've produced a video of someone on CS:GO (not gmod) on how to spot a scripting bhopper...Errr this is gmod? Bhopping on CS:GO and gmod are very VERY different, So I'm not even going to take this into consideration. It's really just not hard to bhop on Gmod if you learn, and I do it for fun on the server because I get bored just walking around sometimes. Jeez if it was that big of a problem I'd stop!
Now, This CS:GO ban. Search it up kiddo, "Majorly Disruptive" means Banned via overwatch, as it literally says "convicted by Overwatch" meaning I was found guilty VIA Overwatch, not VAC. I don't entirely know how or why it went to a VAC, but like I said I was participating in a lot of leagues back then and it was a possible reason as to why.
Thirdly, You're right! That gif was from good old Unpoke, giving me the evidence of my aimbot... Which you've just said you don't get how it proves anything!
EDIT: Just re-read and about the "my word against the system"... Seems like I'm guilty until proven innocent here too though! For a guy who killed himself every round for hours on end, And yes guys, I shit you not he did, just to watch me, he sure got nothing out of it other then me bhopping...Surely you would of found something else?
Find

(11-03-2017, 12:53 PM)QQuangooooo Wrote:  So, Regarding the mapvote with the bhopping... Because of the way I bhop... you think its scripting? for one, you dont need to strafe much at all to bhop consistently, I've done it for years now it and because natural instinct to be able to bhop with the smallest of mouse movement, I don't need to make obsurd left and right movement with my mouse seeing as its really all in the keys a and d and not my mouse windly swinging left and right for speed. Your Bhops, no offence, where pretty poor as you actually lose speed by swinging wildly left and right and you can see that towards the end. Secondly, You've produced a video of someone on CS:GO (not gmod) on how to spot a scripting bhopper...Errr this is gmod? Bhopping on CS:GO and gmod are very VERY different, So I'm not even going to take this into consideration. It's really just not hard to bhop on Gmod if you learn, and I do it for fun on the server because I get bored just walking around sometimes. Jeez if it was that big of a problem I'd stop!
Now, This CS:GO ban. Search it up kiddo, "Majorly Disruptive" means Banned via overwatch, as it literally says "convicted by Overwatch" meaning I was found guilty VIA Overwatch, not VAC. I don't entirely know how or why it went to a VAC, but like I said I was participating in a lot of leagues back then and it was a possible reason as to why.
Thirdly, You're right! That gif was from good old Unpoke, giving me the evidence of my aimbot... Which you've just said you don't get how it proves anything!
EDIT: Just re-read and about the "my word against the system"... Seems like I'm guilty until proven innocent here too though! For a guy who killed himself every round for hours on end, And yes guys, I shit you not he did, just to watch me, he sure got nothing out of it other then me bhopping...Surely you would of found something else?

It doesn't matter which game it is, it still shows the fundementals of bhopping. Yes, you dont need a lot of mouse movement to bhop, however, only people who script really strafe like that. In my video, i am in fact not losing speed, i was going much faster than i normally would. I began losing speed at the end because i got what i needed and i was stopping. You werent even moving your mouse enough to gain speed if you were bunnyhopping legitimately.

And no, it wasn't just that video alone, other people(including unpoke) were spectating you and watching you and concluded that you were scripting.

As for your final statement, like i said, it is possibly you were game banned and then vac banned, however that only happens if your cheats were detected after you were overwatched.

A ton of people bhop the exact way I do, It's not too hard once you learn and everyone develops their own style about it. I dont need to move my mouse a ton as I said, its mostly in my A and D. Unpoke concluded I was aimhacking actually, which is why I posted that video since it is his video. And Like I said, I had a long conversation with someone about that but as it was so long ago it is irretrievable to me, But I was banned via the overwatch system after 900 hours on the game, I've played 750+ more on another account too and been fine. I think this is pretty harsh over a video which shoes me bhopping, which is legit, plus if people were watching me, I still don't see why noone else would have more evidence against me. As far as I know tobias, You've been getting a lil annoyed with me recently and WANTING me banned so I'd like the opinions on others who weren't out to try and get me banned here.
Find

I never thought of him as a hacker until he came back and I heard he was shooting through walls and aimbotting. Before he left he never had any fishy behavior but he did have bad ping. I guess I support an unban.
Bouncy Rounds

(11-03-2017, 01:22 PM)halaman Wrote:  I never thought of him as a hacker until he came back and I heard he was shooting through walls and aimbotting. Before he left he never had any fishy behavior but he did have bad ping. I guess I support an unban.

The "Nield effect" as Kuro calls it is due to my ping I believe, as I'm pretty sure it's impossible to shoot through walls..Well as far as I know! A few people have got annoyed with my aim recently, and its because I've been using a deagle instead of a normal primary. I've had problems with allegations in the past, not so much on here but definitely on NTG, which never resulted in any action.
Find

(11-03-2017, 01:20 PM)QQuangooooo Wrote:  A ton of people bhop the exact way I do, It's not too hard once you learn and everyone develops their own style about it. I dont need to move my mouse a ton as I said, its mostly in my A and D. Unpoke concluded I was aimhacking actually, which is why I posted that video since it is his video. And Like I said, I had a long conversation with someone about that but as it was so long ago it is irretrievable to me, But I was banned via the overwatch system after 900 hours on the game, I've played 750+ more on another account too and been fine. I think this is pretty harsh over a video which shoes me bhopping, which is legit, plus if people were watching me, I still don't see why noone else would have more evidence against me. As far as I know tobias, You've been getting a lil annoyed with me recently and WANTING me banned so I'd like the opinions on others who weren't out to try and get me banned here.

Well it just makes you look more suspicous if you were banned on one account and not the other. If you are so good that you get overwatch banned purely for being good at the game, then why is your other account fine but your main is banned with not a game ban, but a vac ban? Seems a little weird to me.

And i havent wanted you banned until i saw you hopping around with a bhop script. The whole point of a ban appeal is to express your opinion on whether you want someone to stay banned or not, which is what im doing.

You can have a look at the years I opened both accounts and see they've both been around for a long time...Not just a new second account so I see nothing dodgy with having a spare account with years on it Smile
And I've heard from several people you've been nagging Unpoke about me for the last few weeks now... Seems iffy to me, And yes the whole point of a ban appeal is to express your opinion, Which is why I expressed mine on you Smile
Find

I have never seen him bhop but I have had my suspicions due to the aimsnap that occurs every time he was to headshot anyone. (As he said it seems like he was pulling away or was using a script to smooth the snap so it wasnt instant.)
I like many others could shoot him at odd angles and suddenly recieve a headshot with little to no time to aim (while me/others are still shooting at him, i understand every couple times you can outshoot someone, but not nearly EVERY SINGLE time with almost a 0% failure rate.

It just seems fishy to coincidentally have a VAC ban and get accused of hacking, you dont just casually get a VAC ban.

Also sitting there responding to every single statement ever posted here isnt helping your case. I understand you want to either lie to us or prove your innocence to get unbanned but this is for the community/staff to discuss the reason you were banned and if you should be allowed back.

Edit: my intuition on who is hacking or not comes from 9000+ hours on gmod with plenty of that coming from being staff on TTT servers years ago. You see enough hackers you start to learn the tell tale signs. So your "its cause im 2gud" logic doesnt apply here.

Example of Bhop script:

Not to mention not every aimbot script fires for you, so it gives him the natural freedom of when he fires. IMO keep him banned scriptly for the blatent bhop script.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

I didn't base my decision off that one video - that was simply the only one reported to me. Following that up, I had spent the next few hours spectating him and his movements.

There's no for-sure way to decide if he had been cheating or not since he had no overlay and there's no chance he'd own up to it, there's only what we've seen, and after watching him I am firm on the account that he is cheating. His VAC ban record shows its not unheard of for him to cheat and it's no first offense; that combined with raising suspicion of unnatural b-hop scripts/aim leads to the conclusion that he's more likely to be cheating than to not be.

I am absolutely convinced that you were cheating in both areas of aim assist and b-hop scripting after watching you, and it's not worth the risk of having you back on the server.
Ban upheld.

- That Thrakos Noob