Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

deathrayjj ban appeal happy 3 year ban for me

Steam Name (Current): Deathrayjj

Steam Name (During incident): i looked through all the bans multiple times my memory is a bit bad it was lvl 1000 mistake 0 gawdz

Steam ID STEAM_0:1:86151492

Steam Profile Link: 15535466776778737

Name of staff you were banned by: mcnuggie

Length of the ban: Permenant

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: repealed

Reason for ban: I was being annoying I backtalked to mcnuggie I and I had serious rage problems thats why I got banned...

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: yes

What really happened?: what I just said

Addition details I want to give this server another chance please help me get another chance btw i owe terrance 1000 coins i made a promise he would get those coins

Find

http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/search.php?action=results&sid=82cf8a4a1481e6008de798712e19fb63

Feel free to look through his previous ban appeals.
Literally all his posted threads are ban appeals.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

I wasn't here for what happened but within the last four ban appeals you have put absolutely no effort to show that you are sorry and that you want to come back to FRG.

You aren't sincere about your appeal so you do not get any support from me.

[EDIT]: You've lied on your appeal, and you shown you haven't changed, you don't deserve to be let back into the community.
Find

I read all of your ban appeals and in no way did you or anyone else every address what situation came about to decide a permanent ban besides you apparently being an annoying person

The first post in your first appeal even points this out, what does generally causing problems mean? If you've been banned a few times and the final one was permanent fair enough, but all I'm getting is you were immature, and a minge.

I get the feeling it was intended that you would probably be unbanned one day if you got your act together. It's been two years and it seems like you're still trying so so I'm not entirely against giving you another chance.

Could you in your own words tell us what happened to lead up to a permanent ban?
Find

(11-02-2017, 03:13 AM)Kuro Wrote:  I read all of your ban appeals and in no way did you or anyone else every address what situation came about to decide a permanent ban besides you apparently being an annoying person

The first post in your first appeal even points this out, what does generally causing problems mean? If you've been banned a few times and the final one was permanent fair enough, but all I'm getting is you were immature, and a minge.

I get the feeling it was intended that you would probably be unbanned one day if you got your act together. It's been two years and it seems like you're still trying so so I'm not entirely against giving you another chance.

Could you in your own words tell us what happened to lead up to a permanent ban?

i fixed it
Find

Along with what Eclipse has said, you just don't seem trustworthy at all. No thank you.
Find

I like the coin promise that makes me wanna unban, Wink but unban nuggie first.
Find

Want a comment, heres a comment. You've been permanently banned for being a nuisance. From the looks of your previous unban appeals, shows that you were/are a real troublemaker and I dont think an unban would be right. -1
Find

It does not appear that you've taken any previous advice into consideration. You've done nothing to show you've changed.
Ban upheld.

- That Thrakos Noob