Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Godlike drops

+1 could be a cool perk for crate levels, having your name on the rare stuff you drop that can be removed

Im sure it'd be easy to just retroactively give all current godlikes their owners name instead of blank names.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

(10-21-2017, 12:06 AM)Bathory Wrote:  Im sure it'd be easy to just retroactively give all current godlikes their owners name instead of blank names.

If you mean the current owners of the godlike get their names on it, that would defeat the purpose of only adding the name to whoever dropped it. It's meant to show that you actually rolled that godlike rather than owned it at one point

If you meant to find the original dropper of each single godlike that's going to be impossible

Honestly this would be a nifty thing for the future, like the weapon discovery system was

I was saying, their current owners names instead of doing mass effort to backtrace godlikes to the original player. (if they were to get something, imo ignoring things because the system would be new is pretty lame)
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

also http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=4769
Find

I wouldn't mind it but I know I would never have my name on anything
Find