Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

this is a really late intro to ya boi pineapple

uhh hello, ma name pineapple, I live in the WiLd CouNTry of CAnaDa I used to play on a crappy macbook from 2009 and now I play on a slightly better macbook (my dad refused to gimme a windows comp)

I can speak english, spanish, and a very small amount of german

I may not sound like it but I am in fact 14.. but ma d-bay is in like 8 days from when i post dis

my music taste is electronic, weirdly old music from like the 60's, alt rock. and rock.

im usually pretty chill but when I've had a bad day I'll still come on to try and have a good time but you'll notice I'm a little more irritable (my tip to not get on my bad side is just don't be dickish when I've had a bad day)

I used to be really cancer and pretty toxic but after some wise words from papa eclipse I made an effort to better myself Smile but as you saw from ^ I'll still get pissy on bad days

I have dyslexia, I have ADHD, I have a IQ higher than average (which either results in good things or me overthinking things).

I'm pretty much an open book so if you wanna know anythin about me just ask and I'll probably give you an answer

It's pretty hard to offend me and with that also comes with me liking offensive jokes... and also I lack some amount of empathy that I haven't noticed but people have told me that I'm not the most empathetic of people

I'm also stupid with my money and overly generous at times and will most likely give shit away at the drop of a hat, unless you constantly ask me for things *COUGH*COUGH* CHEESENIPS *COUGH*COUGH*
(ILY cheesenips but stahp asking for my things)

I like Gmod, CS:GO, terraria, starbound, dont starve, stardew valley, and some more (this isn't including irl things i like)
I don't like MOBA's in general, thats about it.

so yeah, that almost everything about me that I think is worth sharing and that I can think off the top of my head
(9 + 10) - catbugs age = 14

sup my dud

Don't worry about overthinking things, we got your back covered

Also it is never too late to make a intro in FRG fam
Find