Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

halamans +Member app

Big Grin 
Steam Name: halaman

Current Rank: Member

Have you ever been banned and why: Yes, exploiting and banned for a week for a break.

Why would you like to be promoted?: I would like to be promoted because I am on the server almost all the time, sometimes I take time off and play some other games because the server can get pretty toxic. I have always thought of having some kind of higher up rank and I want to see how far I can go in this great community.

Why do you think we should promote you?: I believe I should be promoted because I am on the server very frequently and I know how to handle situations that +members sometimes don't know how to handle. I also try to handle situations when +Member and up aren't online and try to calm people down when there's an RDMer.

Do you have any administrative experience: Member on NTG cuz u could kick people and ban people im pretty sure.

Do you agree to FRG's policy on applications: Yes
(By agreeing above you are agreeing that you understand you are not entitled to said promotion, and that we have all rights to deny or approve the application
for any reason we see fit, you agree to not stir up any trouble if the application outcome is not your desired outcome.
Failing to abide by this can result in a full demote, or perma-denial.)

Additional Details: N/A
Bouncy Rounds

More feedback?

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Denied.

- That Thrakos Noob