Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

One QualityOfLife thing

Holstered guns. Primaries are on your back. Sidearms are on your side. Idk just thought it would look cool.

I'm gonna be hated on for this probably
Bouncy Rounds
Find

Well all that would do is encourage more KOS off of weapon and/or calling suspicion.

Boo thats stupid

No but it could be a neat thing, kind of unnecessary but as long as there is an option to disable it, I don't why not.
Find

(10-15-2017, 03:19 AM)tobiasxz Wrote:  Well all that would do is encourage more KOS off of weapon and/or calling suspicion.

Yea, you're right, but just thought it would be something cool to be in TTT and plus kos off weapon and sus killing is agianst the rules, so if they say in the report "oh the gun on his side was a deagle" then they're getting slain.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

Eh i think it would look too clunky tbh
Find

Maybe this could be added to Realms or Jailbreak.

Even though Realms is kind of a meme now. heh.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

I'm honestly surprised no one has made a mod in gmod that does this. Of all the crazy stuff people have created you think this one could be done in a pretty plausible way.

Edit: It exists and it actually works really well. Link to the steam page. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1162417168

I honestly would love to have it be added if it was anything like how well this works.
Find

mayb for next update??
Bouncy Rounds
Find

Please no, people kos/suspicious off weapons enough even though its against the rules. Dont enable them to do it more.

I have played on servers that had this and oh boy you were more likely to get killed for having thr same gun on your back yhat someone died to.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

(10-19-2017, 03:31 AM)halaman Wrote:  Maybe this could be added to Realms or Jailbreak.

Even though Realms is kind of a meme now. heh.

This is being added on jailbreak so we can see that prisoners have a primary on their back so they can kos for it but no secondaries shown.
Find