Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Would you like to see an FRG Jailbreak server with an Inventory?
Yes
No.
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What new gamemode(s) would you like to see on FRG?

Remake Zombies from CS:S. Like, really. Zombie Survive and Zombie Run and that shit. Those were hella fun.

I'd love that with an inventory system. Zombies have high health and a one hit attack, but get minor knockback from bullets and vulnerable to explosives. Players have to team up by holding zombies back with gunshots, or luring them into mines/grenades/etc. Keep the map active by having zones that damage players or buff zombies, so people stay on the move.

Mobility will play a big part, but let's say a better gun with more shots (To hold zombies back/damage them) would slow you down, or you could go with lighter gear for that speed boost? Zombie hits a player = they become a zombie.

Ever played Combat Arms Infection mode? Like that. Yeah. Do that. I'll pay you fucking money to remake that.

The inventory would work for humans and zombies, too. It'd be fun!
Just have it so that you can have your loadouts at the start, whatever you've dropped/found/unboxed/whatever.

Like this

(10-13-2017, 11:57 PM)Eclipse Wrote:  
(10-13-2017, 08:30 PM)TJ1524 Wrote:  Stronghold is the best bet, but there's clearly a decline in playerbase. Are you sure the server can handle even more splitting apart?

Either way, Stronghold is all about weapons and there is less need for admins to be on at all times. There aren't much rules and I know that there's a good amount of maps for it already, only problem is you're also competing with other servers which also are dying to get new players to play.

I looked at 4:24pm on friday for jailbreak servers and I saw 130 players, that's not much when a good chunk of them might be dedicated to their own servers. Beats Stronghold's ~0 players, but I find more people ideally trying to ruin jailbreak's multiple rules very common.

Stronghold always had a decline in playerbase. It gets boring as soon as you get to buy an AK or AWP permanently. Jailbreak might be harder to moderator or keep people in line but Jailbreak use to be super popular when someone remade it and had 6-8 of their servers constantly populated for two years.
How i was seeing it was that we would just use the frg inventory not the default one so there would be no awp and the ak we could try nerfing them. also so that thing are not crazy op some traits would be tone down a bit like tart would not do as big explosion
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
Find

A base defense tdm/ffa like stronghold would be nice but it would have to have more features and not just stronghold with inventory systems.

Edit: how about a class based zombie tdm like that one old gamemode, onslaught or w/e it was called
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

frg fatkid server
Find

Zombie run is seriously one of the best gamemodes from css. They had some really cool maps as well
Find

Maybe an objective based co-op gamemode?
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
Find

Maybe a KOTH type thing where the map ur on has a koth round and it spawns a koth area for you to defend and if you stay on it for long enough you get drops.

Or we could have a hydra boss in the lobby that comes out of the water and it announces in system that something is emerging from the water and the whole server can go fight him and get loot and stuff.

Its early, if this looks bland, sorry.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

I really do love stronghold its prob one of m fav gamemodes in gmod
if its remade in a someone similar way it could be very cool with the inventory system
Find

If it is stronghold, i would ask for "temp guns" to be purchaseable on stronghold only. So you could play around with things like DB and such more commonly, but the guns couldnt leave the server.
Find

frg minecraft server
frg private runescape server
frg pedobear escape
frg kuros armpit simulator game
Find