Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Level 50 unboxing & giveaway (prob gonna be on christmas time cause why not)

(01-22-2018, 08:36 PM)Santabalt Wrote:  As someone who has talked to Pineapple i have to say i feel he is going out of his way just to avoid the giveaway According to him on steam he gets an error everytime he joins the server so i don't know why the fuck he just dosen't verify his game files

Verifying his files doesn't mean it magically works. Gmod is pretty bad with consistency and has many problems for different people. He might have tried verifying, and he might have googled the problem and couldn't get any of their solutions to work. Oh well.

I have been personally told he has tried many different solutions to fixing this issue and none have worked so pretty much his last resort would be a new computer entirely
Find

And this is a prime example of why you shouldn't donate to an unboxing months before it is scheduled to happen.

At what point is this scamming due to gathering things for a giveaway and then taking off with everything?
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

This reminds me of the Fyre Festival.
Find

Can someone close this troll thread? i think its getting abit too old now.
Find

(01-23-2018, 04:24 AM)MicroBoss Wrote:  Can someone close this troll thread? i think its getting abit too old now.

heck no
this is still “impending,” as much as it seems like it’ll never happen there’s no reason to close it
Find

Onuris dibs pl0x
Find

If the kid isnt playing on the server running around with all the stuff that was donated I would tend to believe that he is having issues and would say its not scamming if he obviously is not playing the game and has not been online whats the use of gathering all of the stuff and not using it? Would be the worse scam in history... nerds.
Find

(01-23-2018, 02:43 PM)Awesome Wrote:  If the kid isnt playing on the server running around with all the stuff that was donated I would tend to believe that he is having issues and would say its not scamming if he obviously is not playing the game and has not been online whats the use of gathering all of the stuff and not using it? Would be the worse scam in history... nerds.

Well some people donated 50k+ of stuff which is extremely unfair to them. Its not entirely Pineapple's fault, they're also partially to blame for it considering they donated it to a giveaway that wasn't scheduled to happen for months, but either way it is still their stuff they willing gave to him with the promise he'll be doing a giveaway/unboxing.

Whether or not he's still playing has nothing to do with this.
Find