Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Level 50 unboxing & giveaway (prob gonna be on christmas time cause why not)

Can someone make a list so we don't sit there claiming this gs one after another and fucking up the previous claims, or only allow first claim.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

Looks like I have to be the one to hold your ass to the fire.
You promised us an unboxing (if I remember correctly you said you would unbox on christmas if you don't reach level 50) yet it has been 2 months and you're still level 41 and currently inactive with no hopes of reaching level 50 any time soon

As the guy who hosted 9 unboxings (and donated to this one) I find this behavior quite appalling. If you've gone inactive for a reason I'd understand if you said something or made a post, but instead you've left me with a 50k gap in my pocket and the entire community with blue balls.

I hope you're doing okay though; just let us know so I can be upset, alright?

so nice of you. I hope unpoke doesn't win though js
Find

yeah, sorry lost my mouse a week and a half ago and gmods been glitchy (cant join at all cause it crashes as soon as i join), i really want to do the unboxing so im gonna try everything that i can... i already feel bad for it being late and i hope its not delayed any further.

(my trachpads busted so i couldnt log in, if you want more detail hmu)

P.S. ive been trying to join as often and trying to troubleshoot, if you have any ideas let me know.... i really wanna play ttt im getting bored of ps4
(9 + 10) - catbugs age = 14

inb4 someone suggests "just do it early"
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
Find

(12-29-2017, 09:05 PM)Bathory Wrote:  inb4 someone suggests "just do it early"

they tried that for your abortion, but failed, sadly...

@terran Image
Find

I've been reminded by one of the givers that this still hasn't happened in almost another month since the bump.

Pineapple's last visit was January 8th, 2018.

So I don't think this is happening.
Find

Looks like there's a bigger scammer then me it's ok box thanks has 300k no legito coino

As someone who has talked to Pineapple i have to say i feel he is going out of his way just to avoid the giveaway According to him on steam he gets an error everytime he joins the server so i don't know why the fuck he just dosen't verify his game files
Find