Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Level 50 unboxing & giveaway (prob gonna be on christmas time cause why not)

You own a frostburn, go play with that instead.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

(10-15-2017, 01:34 AM)Bathory Wrote:  You own a frostburn, go play with that instead.

So just because i have something, i cant have the part of it?
Plus Bathy look at my point of view, NO ONE CLAIMED IT, there is only a list for the frost and no one thought to claim the 2nd part? no offence but if no one is willing to claim it, (and no one did) ill take it!
Plus i don't have any suffix on mine so i want one with suffix and ill sell the one i have.
Find

Naa micro i claim ferno
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
Find

(10-15-2017, 01:53 AM)Nagata Kanko Wrote:  Naa micro i claim ferno

Where? Cause i read the whole list and all the comments there was no claim on the ferno. So since no one claimed that godlike i would like it Big Grin
Find

(10-15-2017, 02:57 AM)MicroBoss Wrote:  
(10-15-2017, 01:53 AM)Nagata Kanko Wrote:  Naa micro i claim ferno

Where? Cause i read the whole list and all the comments there was no claim on the ferno. So since no one claimed that godlike i would like it Big Grin

i mean like, micro... koreds wanted the ferno... but since hes banned... i mean like... i would prefer if someone who i liked more would claim it... cause i mean, your kind of a dick to me... also it says good friends can claim like right on the post...

in short, maybe be a bit nicer and ill consider it, cause when my comp was reallllllyyy fucking shitty you would take advantage of that and try to lag me out so i couldnt play the game. so yeah, at least TRY to be a nice guy
(9 + 10) - catbugs age = 14

^^^^ HOW its not unboxed.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

i claim Coins (all coins)

(since i cant claim ferno)
Find

What is the point of announcing a giveaway to a public to have people donate to it if only a half dozen friends even get the chance to get anything from it. This is like having your cake and eating it too. Let's be honest here you aren't going to be rolling more than 6 items of value so isn't this really just gonna screw over anyone else who put crates into it or would like to participate in any way.

Look I get it's your shit and you can do whatever you want with it, but why the hell even bother making it a public thing if you are just gonna be giving everything of value to your friend group anyways.

I claim megalodon rifles
Find

i claim anarchic hehe xd
Find