Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

ERROR/doctor member application

Steam Name(Current): ERROR

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 104 hours

Where did you hear about this server?: i looked on the server list and found this server

Have you ever been banned and why?: revenge rdm... i was getting ppissed at someone and it went to far he killed me i killed him

Why do you want to join?: to try and help those who need help

Referred by: TJ1524

Additional Details:i really enjoy the server and i want to try and get higher in the ranks and become more trustworthy
Find

First of all, I have to put this out: I never said anything about referring you.

I definitely heard something about becoming a member from you yesterday, but from what I heard you say, I thought you were asking "could you be a member". I told you that you could apply on the forums.

Edit: So he doesn't get negatively effected by the referred by thing: He may have asked if I referred him, but what I heard may have been different from what he was asking. I don't blame him, nor do I see any reason to be mad at him. I see it as just a mistake on both our parts.

Other than that, it doesn't look like you put much effort into your post. It looks like anyone could write that down without meaning it.

i asked you mid game TJ you said yes but ok

i dont want to write my life story do i? is that really needed as a post to become a member ? i get other people have more to about would it be good to keep it short and simple?
Find

(10-08-2017, 02:25 AM)ERROR Wrote:  i asked you mid game TJ you said yes but ok

i dont want to write my life story do i? is that really needed as a post to become a member ? i get other people have more to about would it be good to keep it short and simple?

Please do not respond to your own member application by any means to defend yourself. We are here to judge you.
Find

No you don't need to write your life story but you did put none to minimum effort on your application, minimum effort won't get you member because it shows you don't really care to become a representative of the community. Some good examples of member app include the following:

http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=5958
http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=5019
http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=3409

Now i'm not saying copy these, but these are people who put in the effort to get an approved member app. Now I want to see you put in the effort in an application because even though you don't get any powers as a member it is an important deal to apply to one. Besides all that i'm going to -1 you for the reason above and the way you reacted when TJ respond to you. Sorry bud ;-;
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠉⠒⠊⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢧⠔⣉⠤⠒⠒⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣆
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⠀⠀⣤⠶⠶⢶⡄
⠀⣀⠤⠒⢺⠒⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠤⠊⠀⢸⠀⡿⠀⡀⠀⣀
⠀⠀⣠⠴⠚⢯⡀⠐⠒⠚⠉⠀⢶⠂⠀⣀⠜⠀⢿⡀⠉⠚⠉⣠
⠀⠠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙  ⣴⠒⠒⣲⢔⠉⠉⣹⣞⣉⣈⠿⢦⣀

Find

Please keep your responses steered towards if he would make a good member based off his behavior.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Denied. Feel free to apply again in the future, and remember referrals aren't required!

- That Thrakos Noob
Find