Unban request

Steam name: trying to appeal ban on gmod

Steam name during ban: JW

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:161381637

Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/jwthebeast/

Name of staff banned by: BlackKnight

Length of ban: Permanent

I would like my ban repealed.

Reason for ban: When I try to log into the server, it says "Reason for ban: Bitch!!"

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason? I did break a rule, but i'm not sure what "Reason: Bitch!!" means.

What really happened? I was playing with my friends manyabitar and firehawk on the server, when someone randomly RDM'd me. I got angry, and sent him a *private* report, and called him a racist name. A few seconds later I was permanently banned.

Additional details: I feel my ban was completely un-called for three reasons. Firstly, this has been my first break of the rules, ever. Second, I called one guy a bad name via PM, so only him and BlackKnight could have seen it, not the whole server. Thirdly, I have learned my lesson, and will no longer use that kind of language on the server ever again.
Find

Racism is the 2nd biggest deal on the server and seeing that you must of sent it via report in-game is breaking a rule and I am 99% sure you probably used the banned word. So your ban was justice. So imma just -1 for now. Until Black Knight can give us more information about this.
SG Fucking Overlord

if you called someone.. the.. racist word.. (the N one) in a report then that basically warrants a perma here.
also your steam id is wrong and im too lazy to find your real one

I fixed your steamid, lets wait for Black Knight to post to give more information, so no non sense here kiddies.

You were banned for the reason "Racism, dont come back". Don't know how bad it was but we do not allow racism at all.

(10-04-2017, 03:21 AM)Enchantable Wrote:  if you called someone.. the.. racist word.. (the N one) in a report then that basically warrants a perma here.

So if I say a racist word via report, it's a perma, but all those times I heard people say "nibba" in public chat, that's fine?

(10-04-2017, 03:24 AM)Eclipse Wrote:  I fixed your steamid, lets wait for Black Knight to post to give more information, so no non sense here kiddies.

You were banned for the reason "Racism, dont come back". Don't know how bad it was but we do not allow racism at all.

When I try to join the server via manyabitar or Firehawk's profiles, it says "Reason for ban: Bitch!! reason:nil"
Find

(10-04-2017, 03:32 AM)trying to appeal ban on gmod Wrote:  
(10-04-2017, 03:21 AM)Enchantable Wrote:  if you called someone.. the.. racist word.. (the N one) in a report then that basically warrants a perma here.

So if I say a racist word via report, it's a perma, but all those times I heard people say "nibba" in public chat, that's fine?

Nigga is an allowed word but any versions of the hard R or any other racism terms on our servers even if it's in a report is not tolerable. Should of been warn first but I'd like to see what Black Knight says since it was his ban.
Find

I made the ban. Calling someone a racial slur in a report is dumb and uncalled for in a lot of ways. Try not using that as an insult to people anymore, or better yet just don't throw insults at people in a game of TTT like a child.

Ban upheld.