Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Remove One Clip Chaos

(10-02-2017, 10:01 PM)MicroBoss Wrote:  Isn't this forums for complains? Am i not allowed to say what i don't like? That is the point of feedback, to see if people like it or not, but from what i heard people don't like the game and a lot of screaming are happening during the game mode. I see that i was wrong and that the majority wants to keep this game mode.

You've got a point... this is a place of discussion among the players to better the game... you didn't say it was awful or anything... no reason to h8 on you
Find

(10-02-2017, 10:07 PM)Steel Memes Wrote:  
(10-02-2017, 10:01 PM)MicroBoss Wrote:  Isn't this forums for complains? Am i not allowed to say what i don't like? That is the point of feedback, to see if people like it or not, but from what i heard people don't like the game and a lot of screaming are happening during the game mode. I see that i was wrong and that the majority wants to keep this game mode.

You've got a point... this is a place of discussion among the players to better the game... you didn't say it was awful or anything... no reason to h8 on you

Thank you! >< too much hate on me for just my feedback.
I understand if you disagree. I wanted to see if people like it or not but no need to bully me ><
Find

Reported for cyberbully

I don't see how it's selfish or rude to say you dislike something and why you dislike it/why you think it should be removed

If the point is meant to entertain the player and it doesn't do that/causes a lot of butthurt, then why keep it in the game other than for the sake of having it?

In my opinion gun game in infinitely superior to and less frustrating than one clip chaos and I see no purpose in having both. I would much rather only have gun game, but still allow one clip chaos to be activated by tobias whenever he likes

(10-02-2017, 11:39 PM)Kuro Wrote:  I don't see how it's selfish or rude to say you dislike something and why you dislike it/why you think it should be removed

If the point is meant to entertain the player and it doesn't do that/causes a lot of butthurt, then why keep it in the game other than for the sake of having it?

In my opinion gun game in infinitely superior to and less frustrating than one clip chaos and I see no purpose in having both. I would much rather only have gun game, but still allow one clip chaos to be activated by tobias whenever he likes

Couldn't have said it better by self
Find

(10-02-2017, 11:39 PM)Kuro Wrote:  I don't see how it's selfish or rude to say you dislike something and why you dislike it/why you think it should be removed

yes so i can get constantly bitched and complained at when i start one +1

/s
Find

I mean, I know I rage at it sometimes, but hell thats part of the fun. If someone legit gets so mad at a minigame, then they should probably just take a break for a while.

There was a lot of time and effort put into the gamemode by both Tobias and Brass, there's no reason it should be removed just because it can be rage inducing to some people. They don't have to take part in the minigame. If you don't like it and don't want to play it, go to spectator mode while there's a OOC round.

(10-02-2017, 11:43 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  yes so i can get constantly bitched and complained at when i start one +1
/s

Well if we can agree that people dislike them enough to complain/ make threads about removing them why is changing this even an issue?

How about as a solution when a gun game/ OCC round starts, it also begins a server wide vote and lets people pick which they prefer.

That way the only person they can really blame is themselves if they didn't vote?
Find

Thats kinda a very good idea, making a vote for mini games. That way people will vote for which they would like to play/prefer. Of course bosses aren't going to be part of the Mini games
Find

(10-02-2017, 11:53 PM)Kuro Wrote:  
(10-02-2017, 11:43 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  yes so i can get constantly bitched and complained at when i start one +1
/s

Well if we can agree that people dislike them enough to complain/ make threads about removing them why is changing this even an issue?

How about as a solution when a gun game/ OCC round starts, it also begins a server wide vote and lets people pick which they prefer.

That way the only person they can really blame is themselves if they didn't vote?

Well nobody is going to make a thread complimenting a minigame, or stating how much they like/enjoy it.

People that tend to like minigames don't scream out "OMG I LOVE THIS MINIGAME SO MUCH" everytime one starts. Its only a select few of the people that dislike them that ever really say their opinions vocally, which makes people believe that everyone hates them, when in reality it is only a select few that vocally scream it out everytime one starts.

There have been a few threads attempting to get bouncing mayhems removed, yet they haven't. Why? Because a silent majority of the server enjoys them and wants them to stay around. Same with OCC and Gun Game. As I said, the only time people that like said minigame speak out that they like it, are when the select few that dislike it, are attempting to get it removed from the server.