Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Remove One Clip Chaos

I know it took time and effort to make the game mode but for the entertainment for TTT i suggest to remove the One Clip Chaos because it only fuels rage and angry and really frustrating. I feel like everyone would like for that game mode to be removed, we do like Gun Game. i may be the only one that is feeling this way but if people support me i do like that game mode to be removed for every ones benefit

Hey, This guy has a good point +1 Wink

one clip requires skill, you may lack that then. anyways: its a fine addition, its pretty fun.

I enjoy it, I’m sorry that you don’t

- That Thrakos Noob

So because you suck at a minigame and Because you don't like it means that all the time that both Brassx and I took to make it should just be thrown away?

MicroBoss Wrote:I feel like everyone would like for that game mode to be removed

Speaking for everyone like that, is very selfish, and frankly insulting thing to say when it comes to removing something someone, like myself, put a lot of time and effort into making.

TBH I think one clip chaos is much better than gun game, Id be sad to see it go. -1
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠉⠒⠊⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢧⠔⣉⠤⠒⠒⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣆
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⠀⠀⣤⠶⠶⢶⡄
⠀⣀⠤⠒⢺⠒⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠤⠊⠀⢸⠀⡿⠀⡀⠀⣀
⠀⠀⣠⠴⠚⢯⡀⠐⠒⠚⠉⠀⢶⠂⠀⣀⠜⠀⢿⡀⠉⠚⠉⣠
⠀⠠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙  ⣴⠒⠒⣲⢔⠉⠉⣹⣞⣉⣈⠿⢦⣀

Find

I'm only posting this because i hear a lot of people saying it should be removed. i want to see how much people agree and how much disagree.

It is only gud meme... not serious... yeah, it can suck sometimes... but so can TTT in general... jus go with da flo and don't be a scrub a dub dub

dud one clip chaos is the next top ten minigame fam. I love it, and I like to thank tobi for spending time to make it. =)
Find

It's very selfish of you to make this post to say to remove it when people worked on this for your enjoyment.

Just because you don't enjoy it doesn't mean you should ruin everyone else's.

I'm disappointed that you really had to make this.

Isn't this forums for complains? Am i not allowed to say what i don't like? That is the point of feedback, to see if people like it or not, but from what i heard people don't like the game and a lot of screaming are happening during the game mode. I see that i was wrong and that the majority wants to keep this game mode.