• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Cobalt forms ban appeal

Steam Name (Current):Cobaltgeo

Steam Name (During incident):Cobaltgeo

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:56558580

Steam Profile Link:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198073382889/

Name of staff you were banned by:Grassx

Length of the banTongueermanent

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?:Repealed i've been waiting long enough

Reason for ban:Being an edgy toxic idiot ... and also Ban Evasion for all of the Appeals i've made

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?:Yes

What really happened?:So as usual i was a fucking idiot and got depressed because no one wanted to do event with me as always so of course like always when im in a depressive rut i do stupid stuff and that stupid stuff was leaving and of course the next day retarded me had a bright idea (not really it was pretty fucking stupid)And decided to make an alt account which was pretty obvious because 1:Its pretty obvious it was me and 2:The profile pic was literally made in ms paint and then i pretended that i killed myself and i think there was something about the mexican cartel (Honestly its really foggy the more distant it becomes) and it was just abunch of stupid shit i think even at one point i started to fight myself and it was the most edgiest toxic cringiest stupid thing ever and i honestly feel so fucking bad about it i know i made alot of people here hate me for quite a bit and honestly i fucked up

Additional details:I have matured alot and im not the same toxic person i was a year ago im much more calm now and i don't scream as much and i haven't done something stupid in a while excluding my youtube channel

So please take this ban appeal seriously ~Sincerely Cobaltgeo
Find

(This appeal is to be unbanned from the forums; Cobalt is not banned in-game and I don't believe he has been.)

If you were to be unbanned from making forum posts, it would have to be moderated again as it was looong before the whole incident with your alt. Obviously that means someone would have to thumb through every single time you post to see if it even makes sense or if it's a shitpost, and I don't know if that's worth the trouble. You haven't been in the community since the ban despite it not effecting you in-game, so I doubt you have enough to contribute here as of right now to make it worth unbanning you. I really wish you'd be active on the server again so we could see you matured instead of just taking your word for it. Then again, you did drink your own piss recently so I think that might invalidate your whole argument there...

- That Thrakos Noob

This was the true reason you got banned

(07-08-2017, 05:00 AM)revengarstalk Wrote:  so i decided to pretend i killed myself and i think i cosplayed as a mexican or something i forgot

You were dishonest so I have to -1 you this time
Find

Now is probably a good time to say that I accidentally unbanned cobalt a few hours before he even posted this. (Lift ban in mod-CP doesn't have a second dialogue to confirm. I mis-clicked on the page and lifted it).

I don't really see an issue allowing him to just view the forums on his main account. Obviously he'd be able to post with moderated posts, which isn't too big of a deal. At least he'd be able to see the forums on his main account.
Find

oh god

- That Thrakos Noob