Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Reaver (Baracus)'s Member+ Application

Steam Name(Current): Reaver (Baracus)

Current Rank: Member

Have you ever been banned and why: No.

Why would you like to be promoted?: I would like to be promoted to help further the community, to help make a friendlier, stronger bond in the community. The staff on this server are spectacular, and I just want to be a piece of the puzzle. I believe I can help the community late nights on weekends or weekdays, when some of the staff may be offline for whatever reason, and there are problems on the servers.

Why do you think we should promote you?: I believe in people helping people, I want to help people on this server, and feel meaningful doing so. I believe with some power I can help even further when there aren't any staff on, lately, I haven't experienced much of it, however there still has been times where staff or +members aren't online, and problems occur. I want to help this server thrive, as it is impressive to say the least. During the weekdays i play for hours as it is a good stress reliever, and there are many rdmers who play during these times too, so I feel like as a member+ I could help with situations like these, and I feel like how long I've been present in this community has given me enough experience with how to deal with these problems.

Do you have any administrative experience: Yes, I have made servers before, I've had moderator and admin ranks on multiple gmod servers, across all gamemodes, and yes, embarrassingly so Minecraft servers as well.

Do you agree to FRG's policy on applications(yes or no): Yes.
(By agreeing above you are agreeing that you understand you are not entitled to said promotion, and that we have all rights to deny or approve the application
for any reason we see fit, you agree to not stir up any trouble if the application outcome is not your desired outcome.
Failing to abide by this can result in a full demote, or perma-denial.)

Additional Details: I play quite regularly at least 2 hours a day, I really enjoy this community, and hope to be a memorable part in it. If I do get accepted, friend me and message me if there are any problems and I can probably get a higher up on, or at the very least myself on and help out with the situation.

More feedback?
Find

I'm going to leave this open since you've just recently come back and are still interested. Please leave up-to-date responses.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Denied due to lack of responses. Please re-apply if you're still interested!

- That Thrakos Noob
Find