Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Firehawk - Membership Application

Steam Name(Current): Firehawk

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 111 hours

Where did you hear about this server?: I originally played on NTG and after a while of not playing garry's mod I wanted to come back. My friend manyabitar1 what I should do and he recommended that I play on FRG.

Have you ever been banned and why?: Yes, once for killing a fellow T.

Why do you want to join?: I thoroughly enjoyed the experience offered by NTG and I very much enjoy the community and the time that i've played on the server. It's one of the most unique TTT gmod servers and it bring one of the best RNG crate opening systems to ever exist. I also think that I know a decent amount about the server and I would be able to help any new players that would happen to join the server.

Referred by: Black Knight

Additional Details: Aside from Escape from Tarkov I've pretty much dedicated all my time to this server and I honestly love everyone that joins and plays.
Find

Sad to see that this didn't get too much attention, since firehawk is a swell guy. From the time I've played with him on another ttt-server and this one, I can certainly say he's a rule follower, and I would like to keep it this way! +1
Find

i honestly didnt know this was a thing... +1, cancer aim but follows rules. please stop 180ing me... also hes decently nice (prob nicer than me)
(9 + 10) - catbugs age = 14
Find

+1 cool guy, follows the rules, is 16 like me
Bouncy Rounds
Find

He's pretty chill, wouldn't be too bad. +1
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠉⠒⠊⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢧⠔⣉⠤⠒⠒⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣆
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⠀⠀⣤⠶⠶⢶⡄
⠀⣀⠤⠒⢺⠒⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠤⠊⠀⢸⠀⡿⠀⡀⠀⣀
⠀⠀⣠⠴⠚⢯⡀⠐⠒⠚⠉⠀⢶⠂⠀⣀⠜⠀⢿⡀⠉⠚⠉⣠
⠀⠠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙  ⣴⠒⠒⣲⢔⠉⠉⣹⣞⣉⣈⠿⢦⣀

Find

Damn it, we need more old bastards on this server.

Firehawk is a half-decent guy. Don't remember him being slayed or breaking the rules.

+1
Find

Approved!

- That Thrakos Noob
Find